Robot in Love Fnaf Human Bonnie X Reader: Introduction

Hey! So this is one of my first fanfictions :3
So here are the characters and their info in this fan fiction.

Oh and I don't own five nights at Freddy's just so y'all know.

Ok so here are the characters:

Bonnie:

Real Name: Benjamin Daniln, but prefers Ben. (I made it up I'm sorry it sucks XD I am terrible at this already!)

Nickname: Bonnie, no one calls him his real name unless it is to annoy him or if it's serious

Age: 17

Looks: he has lilac hair (originally light brown) and sparkling blue eyes. He wears black trousers with a white buttoned shirt, with a purple bow tie and lilac blazor.

Personality: happy and funny, often the most cheerful in the pizzeria. He's slightly seductive ;)

Foxy:

Real name: Raphael Sachizaki (again made it up. Actually I made all their names up)

Nickname: Foxy

Looks: shoulder-length auburn hair with golden hazel eyes. He wears a white shirt with a red blazer and black trousers.

Personality: he's quite dirty minded but often he's just playing around. He says v that his accent is just for acting though this is a lie. He's funny and most of the time happy. He can get into a mood though. He is related to Mangle in this, she is his older sister

Toy Chica:

Real name: Ciara Bascaliga

Nickname: Tc.

Looks: wears a golden poofy dress that goes to her knees with an apron with the words 'LETS PARTY' on it.

Personality: she's very motherly to the others and is the only one who has had medical training. However she can have fun.

Night guards:

Mike:

Real name: Michael Schmidt. (Not made up)

Nickname: Mike

Looks: he wears the uniform: white shirt and black tie, black trousers and a hat. He has blue eyes and brown hair.

Personality: he's often moody and silent, but seems nice when he needs to be.

Sasha:

(MY OC! If I see ANYONE copying her I will report you!)

Full name: Sasha Lastiva

Nickname: Sasha or 'Sashie'

Looks: she wears the uniform though she actually wears a VERY VERY VERY short skirt. She has blue eyes and long black hair.

Personality: she is funny and happy, often dirty minded. Her best friend is Foxy.

Jeremy:

Real name: Jeremy Fitzergerald. (Not made up)

Nickname: Jeremy.

Looks: he wears the uniform. He has a question mark instead of eyes and brown hair.

Also none of the males have facial hair

k that's it! Just a warning there will be some swearing in this!

Enjoy! It starts on the next page!