Chapter 1: A New Life.

Before we start. You are a 17 year old girl (sorry boys!) And have just moved in to town.
(Y/N) - your name
(E/C) - eye color
(H/C) - hair color
(H/L) - hair length
(L/N) - last name
(F/C) - Fav color
(F/F) - Fav food

This writing means what the character or what you are thinking

Ok let's get started!

No ones POV:

You sighed as your alarm went off "Stupid alarm... Ugh..." Then you remembered why you had set it in the first place - today you'd be starting your new job at Freddy Fazbears Pizzeria. "Better not be late!" You said to yourself and got up, getting dressed in to the uniform that your manager had given you a few days ago. After eating breakfast you got your stuff ready and left to the Pizzeria. You where going to be a Night Guard with some other guards but The Owner of the place insisted you came in for the day to meet the guards and the animatronics.

Once you arrived you where greeted by a girl with long black hair and blue eyes "Hey there! Well you must be (Y/N)! My name is Sasha, I'm the repair girl and also a guard. I'm the daughter of the owner and since he can't be here I'll be showing you around!!! I hope we become great friends!!!" She jumped up and down with excitement. Already you liked her. "Ok! Show me around Sasha!" You said, catching onto her excitement.

She took you around to the kitchen "This is where Tc works! Tc stands for Toy Chica! TC!!! COME OVER HERE AND MEET (Y/N)!!!" She shouted and a girl with blonde hair in bunches rushed in. "Yes Sashie?" She said then saw you "Oh why lookie here! It's a new person! So great to see new faces around..." She said walking over to you. "My name is Ciara Bascaliga! But you can call me Tc!" She smiled "Pleasure to meet you miss..." She started. "(Y/N)" you said "It's (Y/N) (L/N)" you smiled at her. She grinned "Lovely to meet you (Y/N)!" She looked at Sasha and hugged her "Well I'll be of got to go make pizza before the kids arrive!

" Ok well that's Tc! Hm... I'll introduce you to the boy who's been my best friend since I was about 5 years old! " She said. You looked at her "who?" You asked with a little bit of curiosity. "Come!" She said and dashed of fast. You followed "Sasha! Where are we- no way!!!" You looked at the purple curtains and you immediately knew which animatronic she was going to introduce you to next.

"Raphael! Would you come out and meet someone please!?" She said. A boy with auburn hair and emerald green eyes stepped out. "Hey there Sasha" he smiled at his best friend. "So who do ye want me to meet?" He asked Sasha. Sasha pointed to you "This is (Y/N)! She's going to be a new night guard here along with me Mike and Jeremy" She told him. He smiled widely "pleased to meet you! I'm Raphael Sachizaki." He said, he had an accent and it was easy to tell he was trying to be polite. You knew you would eventually see his true side once you knew each other better. He smiles as Sasha pulled you away "Enjoy the rest of the tour!" He shouted before going back into the purple curtains.

You smiled at Sasha "Your best friends with Foxy??" You said, a little surprised. "Of course, (Y/N)! You didn't know they were human as well as animatronic did you?" She said to you. "N-no I didn't" you said. "Who else is there to meet?" You asked, getting excited. "Mangle. Known here as Meiko. She's Raphael's older sister. There is also Bonnie and Freddy to meet. You can meet Mike and Jeremy later tonight" she said and pulled you into the party room "Meiko!!!" She yelled looking around.

"AHHHH!!!" You and Sasha both screamed as a girl swung down from the sealing then landed perfectly. "Sasha!!!" She then said and hugged the black haired girl. Sasha smiled "Hey Meiko!" She said. You just watched sort of awkwardly. "Oh yes Meiko look I want you to meet (Y/N)" Sasha said. "Oh so is this the new guard everyone's been talking about for the past two days?" Meiko said making you blush lightly and hide your face in sudden embarrassment "T-two days?" You managed to say. "Aww dunt be shy! It's fine everyone's really excited!" She lowered her voice "besides Sasha is getting a little boring- OWWW!" She exclaimed as Sasha hit her. "I heard that! Now come on (Y/N)!!! Let's go we still need to meet Bonnie!" She said.

You looked around as Sasha pulled you to the stage, little children laughed and gathered around the curtains. They where going to watch Foxys performance.. But to your surprise Mangle was behind the curtain to. "(Y/N)!!" Sasha said. "Over here!" She practically pulled you up on to the stage. She's one energetic girl! You though to yourself.

You turned to look at the two people who where standing in front of you. One was a brown haired boy with blue eyes and a warm smile, his voice was deep but some how very calming. "Hello, you must be (Y/N). I'm Freddy, I'm not the owner of the place but I'm in charge of all the other animatronics." He said. "Show off!" A sweet melodic voice sounded. You turned to see a boy about your age.

He had lilac hair and sparkling blue eyes, he smiled so warmly it made your heart feel like it could melt. "Hi, you must be (Y/N)! Oh your even prettier than they all described you as!" He said, he leaned down and kissed your cheek making you blush darkly. "I'll see you around! Gotta go tune my guitar!" He said and seemed to skip of happily.

"Ok now you've met all the current working animatronics you can do what you like until 11:30 when you have to be back here with me Mike and Jeremy before our shift begins" Sasha told you and left with Freddy.
You could only stand their. Thinking about that short meeting. You where sure it was the best moment of your life.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

FINALLY! IT'S FINISHED! HERE'S THE FIRST CHAPTER! I hope you all like it! I will be trying to update regualy!

I love getting comments and votes and even sometimes some follows but please don't hate. If you have ideas or things you think I can improve i'd love to see them!

~SachikoTheKiller