Chapter 2: Meeting the night guards.

Ok I hope people enjoyed the first chapter so here's the second one!

No ones Pov:

You looked around, the Pizzeria had closed and it was all dark "um.. S-sasha?" You called, slightly scared. You heard something move and jumped slightly "who's there?"

"Calm down it's me!" A familiar voice said. You tried to find out where the voice was coming from "(Y/N)! Over here!" It said. You turned around to see Bonnie smiling at you. "Are you Ok? I heard you panicking..." He said, walking over and kneeling down to your height. You already felt a faint blush on your cheeks. "I-im fine, thank you.. I just don't like being left alone" You managed a small smile that he returned, his eyes sparkled with happiness and... Relief?

Out of no where he jumped, breaking the beautiful moment "I have to go back to my position! That's Mike and Sasha!" He said and raced of. You stood their, replaying the scene in your head. Do I like him? I seem to have the most amazing moments with him... Even if it's something simple... But I don't want to rush into anything... I just met him after all... You thought.

"(Y/N!!!)" Sasha yelled, running over to you. She was followed by an 18-year-old man who was wearing the uniform. Sasha wore what she had been before. The man had sky blue eyes and brown hair. "(Y/N), this is one of the other night guards." Sasha said. "Hi, I'm Michael Schmidt but don't ever call me that. Just call me Mike" he said. "Just going to warn you, Sasha swears a lot when she's stressed and when she's working the night guard shift, that's when she gets stressed and therefore she swears so much you can't hear yourself think" he laughed. You smiled slightly "its Ok I don't mind I can be like that to" you said. Sasha growled "Mike stop being an asshole!" She growled. Mike laughed "it's begun" you all laughed - even Sasha.

A chestnut haired boy walked in "h-hey um... Guys it's almost 12." He said to you all. "Oh (Y/N!!! This is Jeremy the other guard" she smiled "come over here Jer, don't be shy" she smiled softly. Jeremy hesitantly walked over, looking down. "Go on now introduce yourself, she's nice" Sasha said. You smiled softly he's like a child... I wonder why... You thought. "H-hello... My name is Jeremy.. Jeremy Fitzergerald" he said. You nodded your head "Nice to meet you Jeremy" You smiled. He managed a small smile back.

"So is that everyone I need to meet?" You ask Sasha. You were very content that all the staff and the animatronics where all very welcoming and took a liking you you quickly... Little did you know you were wrong. Sasha nodded "Yup that's everyone (Y/N)! Did you like them? They seemed to all really like you!!" She smiled. You nodded "Yes I like them all!" You said. One in particular... You thought to yourself happily.

As the clock struck twelve they all said "Ok then... It's time for the first night!"

Yet you swore you could hear the animatronics say it with them...

How was that!? I hope you people are enjoying this! Comments and likes are always appreciated!

Thanks guys!

~ The author: Sachiko-chan
(SachikoTheKiller)