𝐶𝐻𝐴𝑃𝑇𝐸𝑅 𝑇𝐻𝐼𝑅𝑇𝑌- 𝑂𝑁𝐸

( Outift above )

" Face it, you want it, you crave it

Believe when I say that you'll know once you taste us.

All of your friends have been here for too long.

They must be waiting for you to move on. "

Unedited

No one

LILIAN LOOKED DOWN AT HER PHONE,  hoping to distract herself with the irritating game known as 'candy crush saga'— but her thoughts didn't slow down, much to her dismay.

Lilian knew that the Cullen's were perfectly capable of taking care of themselves but that fact didn't seem to calm the anxiety that rested in the pit of her stomach.

Lilian, Jasper and Alice traded annoyed looks as Bella continued to fill up their shared mother's voicemail.

Usually the throuple's car rides weren't this quiet but Bella's presence and the situation at hand had a damper on things. It had officially been a day since Victoria had been after them and no one had slept.

The car continued to race far away from Forks, the silence that enveloped the foursome was unwanted but needed.

Alice and Jasper looked at Lilian through the rear-view mirror, their dark golden eyes clashing with Lilian's dark brown ones. Lily shared a silent conversation with Jasper and Alice, which consisted of Alice and Lily giving Jasper scolding looks when he glanced away to scowl at Bella and Alice's reassuring looks directed at her two supernatural lovers.

"Bad bitch, ass fat! Forty inch hair yours came in a pack! Camera so fat you can see it from the ba-"

The sound of ringing interrupted the silent conversation the soulmates had been having. Lily tore her gaze away from Alice and Jasper and looked down at her phone.