Spill

-Last chapter-

"Anyways, I think I'm ready to tell you what's up..." I said finally calmly down from being mad about that Dino Whore. (Love you Tsuki)
____________________________________________________________________

-1st pov-

"Ok so yknow how today was our 3 month anniversary? I was walking to where we were gonna meetup and stopped at a park right? And I see this mother fucker kissing Oikawa? Like didn't you hate him or some shit the fuck? Anyways it really wasnt that bad so I dont know what I'm so emotional. Shit sorry Yams." I said as I felt tears fall down my face.

"Its ok Sho, your allowed to have emotions..Let it out come on..Shh~" Yams said as he pulled me closer and rubbed my back sweetly.

The motions slowly got, 'slurred' as his hands drifted father and farther down my back.

"Yams...Please help me forget..Please.." (dont do this lol itll def cause problems irl)

"Of course Sho, I'll help dont worry baby." Yamaguchi replied.

-timeskip-

I woke up and sat up groggily, and winced as a I felt a sharp pain in my lower back and ass.

"Oops" I said as I looked at my surroundings. There were plain yellowish-white walls and blue bedding with yellow pillows I was laying in. I looked to my right to see Yams laying next to me.

'Must have brought me to his place.'

I look to my side and see my phone on the charger, silently thanking him I unplug it and grab it.

When I open it I see a few texts and other random things. I quickly look at the texts to see my mom sent me a text asking me to be safe and Kageyama sent me a text asking where I was.

I calmly began typing and....

Tbc!!!

305 words pog asf