DHOKHA YA SAJIS : (MULTIUPDATE )

Recap: Trio leads to there hideout .
Ab aage:

AUTHORS POV :
The hideout was on an mountain in a cave.  The cave was definitely made with magic thus the room of Ranipari was made like her old room at parilok.And the hideout consisted of every natural beauty like gardens lit of snow trees and ofc all with magic.

Readers:bro stop boasting the hideout continue the story .
Author : oh yeah sorry sorry 😅.

So the Trio reaches the hideout and immediately Vivan runs to the Trio.
Bursting on debu with several questions.

Debu: Are bhai bas Kar sas to lele.
Rani Pari: Baalveer aapka utradhikari toh prashnpatra hai swal hi swal .
(Everyone giggles)

Readers : Abhe kya bore Kar raha hai twist kidhar hai .
Author: Ruko Jara sabar Karo.

Shiva: Maa ! Bhukh lagi hai .
Rani pari : Ha chaliye main aaplogo ke liye khana LA deti hu .
Everyone sits for dinner 🍽 along with vivan after the dinner while Vivan was talking to debu along with Shiva the place became suddenly dark and a cry was heard . Vivan with his magic brought back the light but he saw debu was stabbed with a sword and the sword was held by shivputra.
Rani pari : Baalveer ! Yeh kaise hogaya 😱 shiv Tumhare hath mein yeh Talwar ?par tum.....(vivan cuts her sentence)
Vivan: tuh dhokebaj pith par war karta hai 😡 tuh bhi Kaal ka sainik hai tujhe main nahi chorunga .
Shiva : Vivan Maine yeh nahi Kiya main .... (tries convincing vivan but seeing vivan out of control flies away giving a message to rani pari he Was not the culprit and he will be back with culprit soon)
Vivan: mere bhai ko marker tuh bhi nahi bachega (throws his hammer and hits shivputra )
Ranipari: vivan ham use bad mein dekhlenge abhi hame baalveer ko dekhna chahiye .
Vivan : ham ? Aap bhi dhokebaj nikli toh ? Main apne bhai ko kho nahi Sakta dobara main inhe veerlok lejaunga .
Rani pari :Vivan yaha se Bahar dev par Khatra hai aap inhe nahi le ja sakte (knocks vivan and takes baalveer with her).

SHIVPUTRA  GOT INJURED AND FAINTED ON THE SNOW BUT A STRONG HAND CAUGHT HIM HE  WAS UNABLE TO SEE HIM BUT ....