I need to find him..

Tubbo took off his goggles and looked at the clock.

11:34 PM

That was weird... Ranboo should've called him for dinner by now. Tubbo wasn't normally one to worry, but something didn't quite feel right. He put down his wrench and sat himself up. He opened the trapdoor and saw no one there. He checked upstairs to see if Micheal was home, Foolish had Micheal over at his summer home for a play date with Foolish Jr. Ranboo was meant to pick him up at around 10, it had been almost two hours and Ranboo wasn't home. Shit. The short boy grabbed his coat and started walking towards the nether portal.

Walking alone in the dark when it was below freezing outside felt soothing. It helped remind him just how lonely he was, and how worthless and meaningless he was in the grand scheme of things. It was nice to know that overall his actions wouldn't have consequences, sadly he had to live in the present, and sadly he had people that he cared for. Tubbo let out a shaky breath.

Shivering, he found the obsidian portal. His legs were greeted with a warm sensation as he stepped in, a small smile began to perch on his face as the warmth of fire ran throughout his veins.

Tubbo waited patiently as a loud ringing echoed through the sandstone temple.

"Hello?" There was a slight pause as the emerald-eyed man evaluated who was standing at his door. "Tubbo! You're finally here!"

The small boy stepped in the door as Foolish gestured him inside.

"I'm so sorry I'm late, Ranboo was supposed to pick Micheal up, but I guess he didn't make it."

"Don't worry about it! He's sleeping upstairs, I'll go get him." Foolish started up the stairs, and Tubbo followed along.

"Have you, uh, seen Ranboo?"

"I mean yeah I've seen Ranboo before." The tall boy said with a grin.

"I- no, that's not what I mean, have you like seen him today?"

"Well, yea! I saw him when he dropped Micheal off!"

"I mean did you seen him after that?"

"Yea! I uh," Foolish thought for a moment, "wait no I didn't."

"Well, do you think you know where he might be? Like, did you see where he went after he left?"

"Hmm, nope, sorry Tubbo. Is he not with you?"

"Do you see him next to me?"

"Well, I don't know, maybe this was like a game of hide-and-seek, and you had to like ask me- questions to find him?" Foolish's brain was lagging.

They got upstairs, and the tall boy opened the door, revealing Foolish Jr. and Micheal asleep on a bed. Tubbo walked over and gently picked the zombie-piglin up and cradled him in his arms.

They both made their way downstairs.

Tubbo turned to Foolish, "So do you have any idea of where he went after he left here?"

"Last time I saw him he was just walking towards the nether portal. So no sorry. Oh! It did rain just after he left, he's like an enderman, so he probably just teleported away."

Tubbo stopped for a moment, "Ranboo can't teleport, you idiot!"

"He can't?-"

"I have to go, thank you for watching Micheal!" The short boy rushed out the door as quickly as possible, making sure to keep his feet steady as not to wake the child in his arms.