Chapter 3

Percy's POV

I wake up from one of my best nights of sleep ever. It was about my mate and our future. I wish it never ended. 

I quickly throw on a pair of jean shorts with rips in them and my white off the shoulder shirt with long flowy sleeves. I look in the mirror and nod my head, I look ok.

I've gotten use to using the mist all the time to cover up my scars, though every once and a while someone will ask me about them if they are clear sighted. However that hasn't happened in years.

I go out to the kitchen just as Mom was gonna leave to wake me up.

"Morning Mom, Paul!" I exclaim happily before bending down slightly to reach Estelle's height in the high chair and exclaim," Good morning Estelle!"

I sit next to Mom and give her a kiss on the cheek. 

"You seem very cheery this morning," Paul points out with a smile.

I nod my head while shoveling food in my mouth," I had a good night's sleep last night."

"Really?" Mom asks shocked, Paul also looks skeptical.

I shrug," I dreamt about my soulmate."

"That makes sense honey," Mom says with a smile while looking at Paul.

I smile as they look at each other before stuffing more of Mom's amazing food in my mouth. I was just about done when there was a knock at the door. 

Third Person POV

Bucky, Steve, Tony, and Natasha are standing in front of Bucky and Steve's mate's door. Natasha knocks on the door for the guys for they are frightened of the thought of Percy rejecting them.

Suddenly Steve's soul mark starts to burn and inside the apartment Percy felt her second soul mark start burning, her last soul mate was on the other side of the door. Percy rushes to the door and throughs it open with a wide smile on her face.

She see three guys and a girl. One of the guys was her soul mate that she met the day before. He stood there looking Percy in the eyes with a large smile on his face.

There was a red haired girl wearing a hat under a hooded sweatshirt and jeans. The red haired lady smiles gently at Percy. Then there was a salt and peppered hair man who was a bit taller than Percy. The man is wearing a suit and tie and looks all business, this dude looks at Percy with a stoic face. The last how the people who she couldn't identify was a short blonde haired male almost as tall as her soul mate. He had so many muscles that popped out from under his tight light grey short.   

Natasha saw the way Bucky smiled all of a sudden when he saw Persephone. Natasha knew that he was already in love with her.

Suddenly Steve hugs Percy and at first she was startled but the soon went away when she felt the burning sensation in her upper arm subside. Percy finally feels complete for the first time in her, knowing her mates are safe, sound and with her. 

Bucky sighs in relief that they found Percy seeing as she disappeared two years pier to this point and time. Steve felt the same way except the fact that he finally met her for the first time and knew nothing of her soft smile and silky hair.

"Percy! Who's at the door?" Paul asks while coming up behind Percy. 

Steve pushes Percy behind him and Bucky before getting into a protective stance. Bucky hugs Percy to his chest as though she would disappear at any given second, which if he knew anything about her past he would hold her tighter. 

"Who are you?" Steve asks well more like growls at Percy's step dad.

Percy sighs, of course she would get really over protective mates," He's my step father."

"Oh," Steve says with shock clearly written on his face. "Sorry sir."

Bucky still hangs onto Percy in a death grip," You can let me go now, umm I don't know your name."

"No," Bucky says with his face in his mate's hair.

"That's James, but he prefers Bucky, I'm Steve," The blonde one says of the group says.

Percy smiles a bit hearing her mates names'," I'm Persephone, but I prefer Percy, it's very nice to meet you Steve and Bucky."

Tony clears his throat to get the attention back on him but the mates are staring at each other with love already in their eyes.

Natasha can see this yet Tony just seems to ignore everything that's happening around him. He thinks of himself as the sun and moon. 

Sally then comes to see what all the fuss is going on before seeing her daughter in a hug with a stranger looking at another one with the same eyes she looks at Paul with.

"So, these are your mates Percy?" Sally asks with a laugh that sounds like a fairy's. "Why didn't you invite them in?" Sally asks her daughter with slight anger at her daughter.

Bucky and Steve's heads snap to Sally before realizing that Sally is Percy's mom.

"Come in and have some cookies," Sally says with a smile while ushering the small team of avengers into her apartment.

Tony now happy with more attention sprawls on the couch that Sally has in the living room while everyone else besides Sally sits down as well. Sally soon returns with a large plate of blue cookies in one hand and Estelle on her hip.

Sally sits the cookies on the coffee table and sits herself on the floor playing with Estelle while talking," So Percy I know you wanted to leave to go home in a few days. Are you changing your mind now?"

Bucky and Steve look at Percy with eyes that can only be explained by a sad kicked puppy. Percy looks at her mother with a face that shows nothing but annoyance.

Tony decides to talk for the first time since he got there," Look, Percy, no offence but you are not leaving. Grandpa and Dinosaur over here just found you and Hydra will find out about you."

"Hydra?" Percy asks confusion in her voice while looking at Sally and then Paul. They all burst out laughing.

Natasha then says," They are no laughing matter. In fact I think it's best if you live with Steve and Bucky. Well all of us live with them too."

Percy realizes that nothing will ever be the same now that she met her mates, they seem special like she heard of the two men before but it felt like a dream of a dream.

A/n IMPORTANT! PLEASE READ INFO ON UPDATES!

Quickly so you guys don't hate me, if you didn't know I am moving so updates may slow. Then school is starting in a months time. So updates with get really slow as to help with my studies. Also on top of all of that I am going to camp and then vacation the week after camp. I mean we are going to our vacationing spot the day after camp. I will try to update Sunday but I can't promise anything. I will not be able to update the five and a half days I'm at camp so two updates are down the drain. I may not be able to update during my family Vacation so that's that. I'm am sorry but these are summer plans and we all have them.

Also! Q and A! You can ask me anything except real name, age, and face revile, you can ask Percy anything until the 17th of August 2021.

Narcissa.