Chapter 13

Apollo and Artemis decide to leave a few hours later after they were sure Percy was okay. Apollo didn't want to leave Percy seeing as Apollo felt her aura. Percy aura radiates sadness and a feeling of being lost. Apollo felt it before in a demigod and it didn't end well.

It happened thousands of years ago; the gods hid it from everyone they could. Making sure that it would never be released to the world ever.

There once was a powerful demigod who lost his mother to a jealous goddess. The boy lost everything. When he found out his heritage, he worked his hardest to grab his father's attention. The boy wanted to have a parent in his life, but his father wanted nothing to do with the poor boy.

The boy fought war after war for the gods, trying to prove it to the gods. Trying to show he was worthy of their love. However, he fell in love.

The goddess still jealous over her husband's betrayal got the fates to ruin the boy's life. The fates sent more quests, more challenges, kept the boy's father's eye off of him. Soon the boy, now man, wished to take his love as his wife. However, the goddess's plan worked.

The boy was sent on his final quest only to return to the love of his life, his soul mate, dead. She had been collected by Thanos, the god of death. He went to gain comfort from his friends but found them dead, murdered as well, by the goddess's anger and jealousy.

The man could feel the work of the gods, from trying to please them, he got used to their presence. The man vowed revenge on Hera, the queen of the gods. The man was a son of Zues, strong and powerful.

The man betrayed the gods and goddesses against the fates design. The man cheated death and declared war.

Earth was a battlefield, demigods the weapons. The war lasted hundreds of years. It didnt end until Thanos grabbed the soul of the demigod and threw him into Tartarus.

This was hidden for centuries, never uttered between the gods in fear of the wrath of Hera.

Demigods have told his story unknowingly, bits and pieces, but never the full story.

Apollo knew that feeling Percy is feeling was the same as the man's when he lost everything. All Apollo can do is hope to help her before she gets too far off the edge. He wants to help his cousin unlike he did with the young man.

Apollo knows the best thing for Percy is to rest and gather her mental health back. However, with how she feels, her aura, he doesn't know if it's possible.

"Goodbye cous! We are getting two friends!" Apollo says with a forced smile.

Percy replies with low enthusiasm, "Oh okay. I guess I'll see you soon."

Artimus and Apollo leave the infirmary room and flash to camp halfblood.

"Im finding the hunters and telling them of Percy, you get to deal with your son and his boyfriend," Artimus says before walking away without giving Apollo time to argue.

"Not fair!" Apollo yells at his sister but the words go in one ear and out the other. "Jerk"

Apollo walks to Hades cabin before knocking on the door. Apollo shutters as he thinks back to the time he didn't knock. Plus, the Hades cabin is super dark and dreary. Not the sunshine that Apollo is.

There is some banging sounds in the cabin before Apollo hears a voice call out, "One minute please!"

"Come out when you're dressed!" Apollo shouts back, not wanting a repeat of what happened last time.

A few moments later the door opens, and Nico is standing there with a smirk on his face.

"You learned from last time, good. Whacha need?" Nico asks in a fake cocky tone.

Apollo didn't need Hermes to know of was an act. Apollo knows that Nico is worried for Percy but puts up a tough act for the kids.

Apollo rolls his eyes, "Cut the act Nico. Where is Will?"

"Who is it Sunshine?" Will calls out from inside the cabin.

Nico turns and calls back," Your father decided to pay us another visit."

Will rushes out of the cabin," Dad? What are you doing here?"

"I have something I want you to help me with," Apollo tells Will and Nico, Nico doesn't think Apollo is talking to him.

"Have fun my significant annoyance," Nico says as he tries to walk back into the cabin.

Apollo uses that moment to say," I need both of you."

"Yeah sure, you have Shoelace over here you don't need me," Nico tries to reason with his boyfriend's father.

Apollo says one word," Percy."

Will and Nico tense up, no one mentions that name without having a reason to in Nico's presence.

"What about Percy?" Nico's voice goes dangerously low, and Apollo realizes how much Percy means to Nico.

Will grabs Nico's hand, trying to calm him down as Apollo says," Percy needs your help, well she needs help in general, but you guys can help her more than anyone else."

Will looks curious," What is going on with Percy?"

"She has a disorder, bad one at that, she needs you with her to help manage it," Apollo states with utmost assurity.

Will and Nico Look at each other and have what seems to be a mental conversation between them. Apollo watches as they seem to be communicating with their eyes until finally, they seem to agree on something.

"Take us to her, we accept whatever that is going on to help Percy," Nico says with utmost finality Apollo knows he can't do anything to convince him otherwise, not that Apollo would.

Apollo flashes himself and his favorite child with his weird boyfriend outside of Stark Towers to meet with Nico's cousin for the first time in three years.  Nico and Will didn't know what to expect seeing as Percy hadn't talked to anyone from camp in three years.

A/n 

I'm sorry this is a day late I just wasn't feeling the best on my birthday. Any who my two favorite character's have now been introduced! How was it? Doth mother know you wearith her drapes? Sorry everything is short.

Narcissa