01

Forcing a woman to do it with him as he started removing his clothes then pulled the woman's wrist and rip her uniform.

The young girl is crying on the bed while he's just smiling like a psychopath then came closer to her and started kissing her on the neck.

Professor Chu, The mostly respected person in the whole collage university have a darkest secret and that secret is this thing.

Harassing a young minor kid just to satisfy himself, his needs and his old lil dick, forcing every students that he dropped in his subject just to get whatever he wants.

Just so he could control them while using his power that he holds. No students wanted to fail mostly In academic, mostly in collage.

Continue satisfying himself while the minor keeps crying and begging him to stop but he never listen, he continuesly doing it with the girl.

He continue harassing her thinking they're all alone in the house, thinking he can do everything that he wants since his wife isn't here but little did he knows is that there's a man who's hiding behind the curtain, holding a sharp knîfe in his hand and just waiting for a right time to do what he planning to do.

The man who's hiding behind the curtain slowly made his way to the old man, walking closer to the perverted professor as he stab him multiple times using the knîfe he was holding in his arms while smiling wide and enjoying seeing the blood running out of the old man's body while the girl is sitting on the bed covering her body while shaking.

The unknown man stared at the woman after killing the nked professor and he gave her a creepy smile before he turn around and left the room by jumping at the window.

Dropping the makeup brush as you heavily sigh while looking at the mirror, Looking at the dark hickey on your neck then look down for seconds then look up again.

You've been trying to cover it up for the past 20 minutes but since it's so dark and huge at the same time you found it difficult for you do cover it this time, the fresh hickey on your neck screams that you belong to him without actually knowing who he is.

Two years, for Two years straight you've been receiving a present every morning and that present is a hickey on your neck everytime you woke up but the question is.

Is it receiving hickeys on your neck from a stranger every morning is a present for you? No, definitely not cause it's absolutely a nightmare for you, you feel disgusted to yourself knowing that someone is touching you without your permission and it's making you feel horribly unclean, unholy. It's definitely a worse nightmare for you

"Who the hell are you?. Who the hell are you!!" Throwing everything you see as you broke down and cried.

Looking at yourself in the mirror while asking that question since you're so frustrated, terrified, scared and mad to this person who's visiting you every night and leaving you with a hickeys on your neck.