07

Jade turn on the light from her bedroom but as soon as she turn on the light a figured of a man sitting on her sofa while holding a knîfe is waiting for her.

"being in love with my princess huh." He chuckles while playing with the knìfe on his hand and moved his glance at the woman who just entered the room.

"That's bad, should I send you to heaven?" He asked while giving her horrifying smirk making her fell on her knees shaking in fear.

"Hmmm probably yes." The man stood up from the couch slowly approaching the girl and evilly laughed.

Pointing the knîfe through her neck and without wasting no time, he slide the knîfe through her neck that made her choked with her own blood.

Unknown smirk become visible on his face as he slowly wipe the blood on him face while looking at the dèad body laying down on the floor.

"No one can have her, not even you stupid, Yn will never like you, jade. Farewell my friend." He said.

"Hmmmm.... Kook faster"

Hearing that from your mouth, he  started fingering you while his three fingers is inside you, you moan and moan while he keeps on fingering you and sucking your nipples at the same time.

"k-kook, I'm coming." You moan

"Come inside my mouth then baby." He move down and started licking your wet area as you release your cum inside his mouth, looking at him  in his eyes as you saw him shallowing your cum, you smile and sit up on your bed, you move closer to him as you started kissing him roughly.

Taking off his pants as you quick saw his dick standing up straight and being proud by his size.

"Why don't you come and play with it, princess." He said proudly

"Promise me one thing first." You said while looking at him, He look at you in confused as you smile and him

"What is it." He asked.

"Stop fucking me when our parents is around."

"Ugh, fine." He groan as a response making you giggle. You smile as you go on your knees and slowly massaging his hard dick, while massaging it, you slowly put it in your mouth and chock yourself using his cock.

You look over him as you saw the satisfaction in his expression, soon he started moaning while holding your head and push your head down to deepen his dick inside your mouth, After some time, you started feeling his dick getting bigger, ready to cum.

Walking through the hallway when you saw people running toward the same direction, your curiosity win against your mind so you started moving to the same direction where they are running toward to.

I'm inlove with my best friend, but she's already belong to Mr.Bunny

She's mine, she belongs to me and no one else can.

"J-jade" the only word that left your mouth after seeing the horrible scene Infront of your eyes, tears begin to build, blurring your sight.

Seeing the words written through the wall and the same sentence that he says to every person that he killed is also written on jade's dead body

Her body is sitting on her sit that was beside yours while the words "I'm inlove with my best friend, but she's already belong to Mr.Bunny" is written on the board, you put your hands on your mouth as you started crying hard, you run to the bathroom and close the door.

"No no no no no, why jade, why do you have to fall for me, why?"

You continue crying mess thinking that your best friend is already dead and it's because of you, but it's not actually your fault because you can't control people's feelings, you can't control it.

Cry, cry and cry when your mind fixed on something else.

"B-but h-how come you're still safe after all those nights, h-how come you're still alive....

Jeon Jungkook

Looking at your phone in the middle of the night while your eyes is full of those painful tears while looking at the woman's picture till your tears escape from your eyes "Why, why jade".

Saying those words as you close your eyes tight thinking you're all alone now and knowing that a innocent girl dîed because of loving you.

"Please just stop you're terrifying me please I'm begging you. Please mister if you can hear me just stop all of this please leave me alone I just want to have a proper life" You continue crying while holding your phone tightly "please".