ONE.

❝ super-rich kids ❞

super-rich kids

━ 𝐉𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐀𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐆𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐨𝐧 𝐌𝐓𝐀 ★彡★

AMARA-LEILANI SAT ON THE STEPS OF CONSTANCE BILLARD
ALONGSIDE LUNA AND JULIEN, WHILE MONET
PACED AROUND BEHIND THEM
LOOKING FOR THE PERFECT LIGHTING.

━━━━━━━━━━

"Cute," Amara told Luna, motioning towards the new Louis Vuitton bag that she opened. "Cute? Puppies are cute. This is elegant, beautiful, sophisticated if you must." Luna dramatically replied, raising the bag to the sun. "Alrighty, then," Amara mumbled, pulling out her phone to scroll through Instagram.

She noticed a 'good morning' text from Aki and softly rolled her eyes before replying with a 'Good Morning, where's Audrey?' Amara smirked, before slipping her phone into her Christian Dior bag, knowing that any mentions of Audrey would make him feel too awkward to reply.

"Lune?" Monet called, wondering if where she was standing would be a good setting for photos. "The brick'll wash her out," Luna declined, making Monet sigh but begin to look elsewhere. Amara scowled as she clutched her bag, mugging the teachers that walked up the steps.

"Ew, go!" Monet grimaced as the teachers passed her, causing them to lift their hands up in surrender. "Don't they have their own entrance or something? I'm standing here. You see me, don't you?"

"Okay, come on. Let's do this." She announced, after finding good lighting. The three of them stood up, Luna and Amara walking over to Monet, while Julien stood near the stairs. "Okay. So, experience is: 'Arrival, first day, uh, junior year.' " Monet visualized, before handing the camera over to Amara, making her furrow her eyebrows.

"What? You're a part of the film club, isn't this what you do?" She spoke as Amara rolled her eyes and began to set up the camera. "Back up a little bit." Amara directed, squinting her eyes. Julien obeyed, shuffling back. "Back up a little more."

Amara looked down at the camera and back up at Julien, nodding her head in approval, "Alright, perfect. Now, show me the bag." As Julien lifted the bag, Miss. Keller walked up behind her causing the bag to collide in her face and make her coffee splash on her outfit. "Sorry, Ms. Keller, I didn't see you there." Julien apologized.

"Uhm, it wasn't your fault," Monet said, as they made their way over to the two. "She almost destroyed your Capucine. It'd take her a whole month's salary to replace it." Monet spat. Amara smirked as she noticed a stain on Ms. Keller's blazer. "To be honest, you did yourself a favor. The whole outfit was giving 2007." She remarked, looking at her up and down.