TWO.

❝no offense, I guess

no offense, I guess.

━ 𝐉𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐀𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐆𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐨𝐧 𝐌𝐓𝐀 ★彡★

AMARA STOOD AT HER LOCKER
TAKING OUT HER BOOKS THAT
SHE NEEDED FOR HER NEXT CLASS
AND PLACING THEM IN HER
DIOR BAG.
━━━━━━━━━━

"How come you weren't at breakfast," Avani Campbell ━ Amara's little sister ━ asked leaning against her locker. "Monet needed my help with Julien's photoshoot," Amara answered, closing her locker and beginning her journey to class, with the 13-year-old following behind her. "Why? You miss me or something?"

"Ew, no." Avani grimaced, causing Amara to stop and turn around to face her little sister, placing her hand on her chest. "I'm hurt." She dramatically winced, earning an eye roll from Avani. "Please, everyone knows you're incapable of real emotions." She remarked, making Amara scoff.

"I just wanted to give you this," Avani spoke, handing Amara the necklace that she always wore. "You forgot it on your dresser." Amara looked down at the locket and softly smiled at the 'AM + AC' that was engraved in it. Aki gifted it to her on their one-year anniversary when they were younger, he had a matching one.

"Stay out of my room." She growled, balling up the hand that the necklace was in. "Come on, Mara. You need to get over this depression state and win him back." Avani argued. Amara sighed, "He's with Audrey and he seems... happy."

"Not as happy as he was with you," Avani nudged, Amara looked over Avani's shoulder and noticed Akeno making his way over to the two. "For real though, either win him back or get over him, because as your little sister, it's getting kinda embarrassing watching you stare at them all sad and shit-"

"Vani, be quiet. He's right there." Amara whispered, causing Avani to shut up. "Go to class and completely ignore him, alright! I'm serious walk straight past him." She ordered, turning Avani around. "Chill, I got it," Avani replied, walking in Aki's direction.

Avani looked over at her older sister and smirked before starting a conversation with the 16-year-old boy, earning a shocked look from Amara. "That little bitch." She scoffed. Amara immediately turned around and started walking to her next class.

"Amara!" He shouted after her, making her pick up the pace. "Hey, wait up!" Aki hollered stopping right in front of her, so she couldn't continue walking. "Hey, Aki," Amara fakely smiled. "Hey. I just wanted to make sure you were okay."

"Okay? Why wouldn't I be okay with seeing my ex-boyfriend and close friend being all lovey-dovey with each other." She answered. Amara noticed Aki's sad expression, and smiled, "That was a joke, I'm really okay." She lied, making him grin.