Chapter 2: "Learnin' Magic!"

Ranma 1/2: Wild Horse and his Demonic Doll

...

Chapter 2: "Learnin' Magic!"

...

"Ranma" - Speaking.

'Tails-chan' - Thoughts.

Fira/"Fira"/'Fira' - Technique, Spell, Psychic Technique, etc.

...

We see Tails Doll watch as Ranma trains in martial arts by his father Genma. Currently, Ranma has finished various katas and is tired with sweat rolling down his head and panting. "Alright boy, we're done for now." Genma said, as they get into the tent with Ranma carrying his demonic-like/creepy Doll inside.

As his father rests in, Tails Doll was deep in thought. 'I wonder, could Ranma possibly be able to?' Tails Doll thinking as he looks up at Ranma's face, telepathically telling Ranma to 'Halt'. Ranma looks down on his friend as they say down on the ground beneath the setting sun.

"Ranma, I would like to see something first. Stay still." Tails Doll spoke as he levitates towards him and extends his arm towards his forehead, as if searching for something within. He pulls his arm from the boy, looking at him and begins to speak. "Ranma, it would seem that you have are great potential in not just martial arts, but also in other forms of ability" said Tails Doll. "What do ya mean Tails Doll?" Ranma asked. "What I mean is you have potential to possibly be able to use and practice magic and psychic powers and abilities, as well as Ki." The doll answered.

"You mean like pull out rabbits from hats right?" The boy asked again. "No, nothing like that Ranma. I mean as in the supernatural abilities that some people of your kind could use, it is basically like superpowers." Explained Tails Doll. "Oh" Ranma said Ranma, understanding somewhat. "Ranma I'm offering this to you. Do wish to learn magic?" Tails Doll offered. Ranma thinks about it hard and after a few minutes, answers his friend. "Yeah, I wanna learn!" Said Ranma excited. Tails Doll gazes at the boy, forming a grin. "I see, I'll teach the overall basics tomorrow." With that they both went inside the tent for a night's sleep.

...

~Daytime, afternoon~

After the usual martial arts training, Ranma picks up Tails Doll as they soon go out somewhere private. They end up near a grassless field of rocks, and so begins. "Now Ranma, before we begin. You need to first learn something about magic you must know." Said the doll, floating. "Waddya mean?" asked the boy. "Well, you see Ranma there different types/schools of magic, the following being: Light, Dark, Blue, Anima and its Black and White, etc. The one I will teach you is Anima magic, both its Black and White classes, starting with the black class." Tails Doll Explained. "What's that?" Ranma asked, as Tails Doll begins "You see Ranma, Black Anima Magic or just Black Magic is one of two halves of the Anima class of magic. It focuses more on casting and manipulating the force of the spell, a Spell is basically the technique or move in magic. It is usually used in battle like in martial arts, but can be used for other tasks outside of battle. In order to use magic, you need Mana, Mana is an a form of energy that is the key source to using magic, most people have very little Mana energy, however there exceptions such as yourself." Tails Doll said to Ranma, as the young martial artist listens attentively to his friend, as the doll continues. "For you Ranma, I will teach you the overall basics of it, starting with tapping into your Mana. Just try to focus, search deep within you, and try to grab it." Tails Doll instructed him.