2

'I'm back!' you scream to let your mother know.

'You got the cat food sweetheart?' your mom ask. She was sitting in the living room possibly playing candy crush since that's all she ever do on her phone that or gossiping on facebook who knows.

'Yeah..I only bought the little packet ones since they are out of stock but I'll go back on Monday to buy the big ones' you said putting the cat food in the kitchen.

'Alright remind me to give you extra money on Monday before you go to school' she said her full attention still on her phone. 'Sure mom' you took a sip of water and then walk to your room eager to get out of your clothes and took a nice bath.

You open your bedroom door and was greeted by your cat Chedar who was obviously sleeping. 'This little fat thing' you sigh and close the door. Mom must have let him in again. You couldn't complain much about it since Chedar probably wouldn't stop making noises.

You put your purse on the study table and continue on doing your plans and got into the bathroom ignoring Chedar who was snoring.

A few moments later you walk out with a towel wrap around your neck. 'Ahhh that felt good'. You change into a simple t-shirt matching it with a pair of sweatpants since the weather is a bit cold after the rain. Finally feeling comfortable you then went to your bed to lay down and scroll your phone for awhile but your cat seems to be sleeping at the center of it.

You look at him who's sleeping peacefully stomach facing up. You gave him a blank stare and suddenly an idea pop up and an evil smirk escape your mouth. You raise your hand ready to tickle the round furball infront of you. 'MOVE YOU FAT CAT' you scream while hands tickling Chedar's stomach.

The poor cat's soul probably left his body for awhile shock by his owner sudden attack. 'MEOWWWWWW' is all he said. Well not like this thing could say more than that anyways. 'Moveeee I want to lay down too' you said pushing the cat away.

Even if you say that he still wouldn't move and stayed in his lazy position not moving and only relying on you to push him. 'Lazy cat' and finally laying down on your bed feeling the softness of it. 'Now this is what I sign up for' you reach for your phone to open Twitter. Scrolling through people tweets that was on your timeline.

While scrolling you suddenly remembered that blonde worker back at the pet shop. 'I wonder if he has any social media?' Questions began to form in your head. You then rolled to your side looking at your cat.

'Hey Chedar I met a cute boy today at the pet shop'. You began to talk with the cat. You knew very well that he wouldn't understand or care but you didn't mind you just wanted to share it with someone or some animal.

'Hahh I kinda wish I could see him again' you said after telling Chedar the whole story. You then stared at the ceiling. Not knowing what to say anymore. 'Meoww' Chedar said still sleepy.

'Should I drop by there on Monday you know just to steal a glance or something'. You were replied with absolute silence. You sigh and continue scrolling through your phone still arguing with your mind whether you should or not.

You don't want to look like an absolute weirdo looking at a pet shop without any reason but just to see the employee there but still..you wanted to. At least to take a little peak you know just one tiny bit wouldn't hurt right?.

You continue scrolling your phone thoughts still debating to do it or not. You thought about it for minutes then hours and still no conclusion.

'I guess I won't go' you finally decide. It's going to be embarrassing if he caught me sneaking there.

It was already night when you made the choice to not go. All that thinking just to steal glances at a boy. Where was this motivation when you need them for exams or school.

You already had dinner a few moments ago stomach still full but now you didn't know what to do. You had already finish all of your homework. There wasn't much really just a few questions and you're done.

Chedar finally out of your room and the bed all to yourself.

You look through the window that was beside your bed. Head empty. You have nothing to do. Tomorrow would be Sunday. Still one more day off to relax. You didn't have any plans for tomorrow so you didn't want to sleep early but the bed was really tempting you.

'Well guess I'll sleep' you got up from your study table and throw yourself to your bed. Feeling the softness of the mattress. 'Just right' you thought.

Now eyes meeting the ceiling you mind started to have thoughts and without noticing the pet shop employee came into mind after you finally being able to forget him.

Now you're reconsidering again. 'It be no use if I go anyway' you said trying to put your mind at ease. Still with your night thoughts wilding it decided to make fake scenarios of what would have happen if you went. You even plan on what to say and reply to him. It was getting out of hand.

You ended up forcing yourself to stop thinking and not long after that you finally drifted to sleep. With the last thing in mind was that boy's smiling face.