1

as your peacefully sleeping you hear a scream that  called your name "Y/N WAKE UP!" it was your step father, after your parents passed you had to live with your step father..  who was very abusive you had cuts and bruises everywhere "hello my beautiful girl" he smirks, he is a disgusting man i can describe the hatred i have for him you quickly get changed while he's watching you then put makeup on the cover the wounds,as you leave you flip him off.

you went to school and waited for heather she called you last night and stayed silent then screamed i think it was just a prank  its been about 20 minutes and heather doesnt show she might be sick or something, you go to walk to your friends sam,deena,kate and simon but on your way you see flowers by heathers locker "oh my god" you start to tear up "nonono" you fall to the floor simon comes up behind you and says "oh shit" he hugs you and your makeup starts to come off as you accidentally rub it in his jacket.

kate and deena walk in kate hugs you and so does deena you start to calm down and simon looked at you with a concerned stare "y/n... your face" you look in the mirror as your black eye starts to appear kate looks at you and hugs you and tells you its going to be ok, after a good 10 minutes you start to calm down kate saying the memorial in sunnyvale was today.

you all had to go you and kate are cheerleaders deenas in the band and simons the witch mascot,you really didnt want to go your ex was at sunnyvale and on the football team and the last time you saw him things didnt go to well..

time skip

you get on the bus sitting next to simon "hello pretty boy" he says back "hello princess" you start to blush looking the other way he grabs your chin turning your head to him he asks "gorgeous dont look away" he smirks, its been 5 minutes and you start to get tired you lie on his shoulder falling asleep he puts his head over yours and starts to drift away.

kate looks turns back and looks at you and simon with a excited look "deena look" she points to you and simon, "aweee thats so cute" you wake up from deenas words you see them both staring with pouts on there face you lean up as they quickly turn away from you and simon, simon gets up and i tell him that we are near he gets excited.

you arrive at the school you saw your ex he looked at you smirking you look away from him he walked over to you grabbing you from behind the fight just started he and his friends ganged up on you kicking you pulling your hair one of then kicked you in the head knocking you out you wake up on the bus to chanting your sat next to simon lead on his lap you try to stand up falling on your face then getting back up to chant with kate all of your makeup came off showing your cuts and bruises EVERYWHERE.

HI GUYSSS THIS IS MY FIRST STORY AND IM GOING HOLIDAYS THE TRIP IN LIKE 3 HRS SO EXSPECT A NEW ONE TOMORROW<333