9

In the next two months, they met up a couple of days a week for sex, which became more and more frequent as time went by. They did other things as well, like watching movies and having dinner together. Louis wasn't sure what this was. He was afraid to ask, not wanting it to end. Harry felt emotionally disconnected so he didn't want to bring up the prospect of them actually dating, but it was getting harder and harder not to. They never stayed the night at each other and they never kissed if it wasn't foreplay, so he guessed that Harry only saw them as friends with benefits.

Liam's wedding laid ahead. When there were two weeks left to his special day they all had a video chat to get their instructions as best men. Liam had it all planned. He asked him to make a toast which he gladly accepted. Niall would be in charge of showing everyone to their places and Zayn would help him get dressed and calm him down if needed. Niall and Zayn took their assignments seriously.
"Harry? Could you sing when we have our first dance together as married?" Liam asked.

"What? I...fuck...What if I mess it up?" Harry responded nervously.

"You won't." Liam tried to reassure him.

"Yeah, come on Harry. You have a great voice!" Niall tried to encourage him and Zayn agreed.

"I don't know guys..." Harry protested.

"You can do it Hazza. You sing beautifully. Please." Louis said softly. He hated to see him that insecure.

Harry sighed. Louis's stomach flipped from the prospect that his words actually made Harry reconsider, like his opinion mattered.
"Ehn, fine. I'll sing. As long as it's not Wind beneath my wings." Harry muttered.

Liam laughed.
"No! When I see you smile with Bad English. Do you know it?" Liam asked.

"Yeah, okay, I can sing that." Harry answered.

"Great!" Liam beamed.

They talked a while about how bummed they all were that they wouldn't be able to have a bachelor party before the wedding. Then Liam had to go so they said goodbye. Niall and Zayn logged off as well.
"Hey, Harry! What are you up to today?" Louis asked, seizing the moment. He would spend every second with him of every day if he could. He had it bad.

"Nothing much. I was planning on making some pasta Carbonara and watch a movie." Harry answered.

"Yeah? Can I join you?" Louis asked with a smile, hoping that he would say yes. He missed him.

"Of course Lou." Harry responded.

"Great! See you in ten." Louis shouted and logged off. He hurried to get ready, spending some extra time on his appearance.

He knocked on Harry's front door ten minutes later and smiled when Harry opened it.
"Hi, Haz."

They walked into the kitchen and Harry continued with the food.
"So...Liam's wedding. Are you nervous?" Louis asked, trying to small talk.

"That he's getting married? Nope." Harry grinned.

Louis rolled his eyes.
"Smartass! Are you nervous to sing?"

Harry sighed and ruffled his curls.
"Terrified. I don't even understand why he wants me to bloody sing, to be honest."

Louis's eyes grew wide.
"Seriously? You have such a great voice, Harry! I'm gonna make you sing at my future wedding as well." Louis smirked at the last sentence, the groom could sing at his own wedding, right? Okay, he was really getting ahead of things but despite his previous fear, he was falling for him. How could he not? He just hoped that Harry would get there too one day. Until that he would try and keep his cool.