12

A year later they all met up at the airport again but this time they had brought their significant others. It was Niall who had complained that Louis and Harry got to bring their boyfriend so they all should get to bring their partner as well. No one cared to explain to him that the only reason they brought their partner was that they were partners. They would love to bring their partners as well.

Zayn and Brie had gotten engaged. Niall had been dating a girl named Mary for a couple of months. They had decided to go back to Bries's house in Italy.

Harry and Louis were doing great together. They had moved in together a month after Liam's wedding. Even if their relationship was new they had known each other for a decade and they didn't want to wait.

Louis had never felt anything like this with Eleanor. He was so in love that most of the time he didn't know what to do with himself. He had big plans for this vacation!

They landed in Milan and took a cab to Bries's house. The boys smiled when they saw the house. They took the same rooms as before except Louis and Harry who shared one this time. They were still alone in their wing of the house. Niall explained why bluntly. "We love you guys but no one wants to hear you fuck like bunnies."

Harry blushed and Louis burst out laughing. "You're just jealous Niall. We have fucking awesome sex!"

"I'm happy for you but spare me the details mate." Liam grinned.

They went to their separate bedrooms to unpack or in Louis and Harry's case, make out.
"Have I told you today how happy you make me and how much I love you?" Louis asked while he sucked on Harry's earlobe.

"Only this morning." Harry smiled.

"Well, it's true." Louis replied and started to nibble his way down Harry's neck.

Harry flipped them around so he was laying on top of Louis instead.
"Have I told you how happy you make me and how much I love you?" He asked, showing off his dimples.

"Only this morning." Louis smirked in response.

"Well, it's true." Harry giggled.

They started to make out again but were interrupted by a loud knock on the door.
"Guys! Are you naked?" Niall asked.

"No!" Louis and Harry replied at the same time which led them to a fit of giggles.

"Do you wanna go to the grocery store with us?" Niall asked.

Harry looked down at Louis with a smile.
"Or we could just stay here and get naked."

"No! We're getting naked instead!" Louis shouted and giggled.

"Geesh! See you later then." Niall replied.

Louis laughed until Harry shut him up with skillful lips. They removed their clothes quickly and soon Louis was a whimpering mess when Harry started rimming him. He came fast and hard and gave Harry a blowjob in return. They cleaned themselves and got dressed again before they walked out to the kitchen hand in hand. The rest of the gang came inside with their arms full of groceries.
"God, you two are so damn cute!" Niall grinned, eyeing their handholding.

"Of course!" Louis sassed.

"So, who wants to make dinner?" Zayn asked while they started to put away the food.

"Me!" Louis immediately volunteered.

"Uhm, is that safe?" Liam questioned.

"Lou is amazing in the kitchen!" Harry defended which made Louis giggle. He couldn't help it. Harry had brought out a whole new side of him.

Liam held up his hands in defense.
"Fine!"

"I don't think I'll ever get used to hearing Louis giggle." Zayn said with a smirk.

"Hey! He's adorable when he giggles!"
Harry pouted.

"I never said that he wasn't." Zayn answered amused.

Louis rolled his eyes and told them to leave his kitchen so the master could work. Harry stayed to keep him company while Louis made dinner. When it was almost done Louis excused himself with a "need to take a piss" and Harry set the table in the meantime. Louis came back after a while and they all sat down to eat.

The boys were surprised that the food was great and took back their previous presumption that Louis couldn't cook. Louis gave them a small smile in response. His mind was a little preoccupied at the moment.

Louis cleared his voice when they were all done eating.
"I have something to say."

Everybody got silent and focused their attention on Louis who took a deep breath before he turned to look at Harry.
"Harry."

Harry stared back with big, innocent eyes.
"Yeah?"

"I thought I would give public speaking another go." Louis smirked.

"Are you gonna serenade his penis again?" Niall joked.

"Niall!" Louis grunted. "Fuck yeah, why not, it's a really great penis." Louis chuckled and winked at Harry who blushed.

"Let me start over. I love you, baby." Louis said softly.

"I love you too." Harry responded immediately.

"I know and that makes me the luckiest man alive. You make me so fucking happy Harry. I've never felt like this for anyone before. You amaze me every day. I can't really describe what you mean to me so I'm gonna do something really fucking cheesy and sing. Just humor me, okay?"

He was making a complete fool out of himself but Harry deserved a romantic gesture. He took a deep breath and started to sing softly.

Every time our eyes meet
This feeling inside me
Is almost more than I can take
Baby, when you touch me
I can feel how much you love me
And it just blows me away
I've never been this close to anyone or anything
I can hear your thoughts, I can see your dreams

I don't know how you do what you do
I'm so in love with you
It just keeps getting better
I want to spend the rest of my life with you by my side
Forever and ever
Every little thing that you do
Baby, I'm amazed by you

The smell of your skin
The taste of your kiss
The way you whisper in the dark
Your hair all around me
Baby, you surround me
Touch every place in my heart
And it feels like the first time every time
I want to spend the whole night in your eyes

I don't know how you do what you do
I'm so in love with you
It just keeps getting better
I want to spend the rest of my life with you by my side
Forever and ever
Every little thing that you do
Baby, I'm amazed by you

By the time he finished, Harry was bawling his eyes out. He stood up and took out a box from his pocket. Harry gasped. He got down on one knee and opened the box to reveal a ring.
"What I'm trying to ask you is, will you marry me?"

"Yes!" Harry shouted and everybody cheered.

Louis put the ring on Harry's finger before he kissed him passionately. It might have taken him ten years to catch up but he had a lifetime to make it up to him. He was gonna love him more.

The End