Nevertheless; Ain't it Fun huh?

"Hah!!!!!!!" Baji let out a deep breath as he stretched himself on the couch

"Hah!!!!!!!" Baji let out a deep breath as he stretched himself on the couch. He is currently in the company CEO's office resting.

"How's your nap?" Chifuyu asked as he suddenly appeared beside the sofa startling Baji.

"What the!! How did you get here?" Baji said while sitting up and looking backwards at Chifuyu.

"Duh? I came here with you?? After the shoot?" Chifuyu retorted, raising his eyebrows at Baji.

Then Baji remembered that after leaving the studio shoot location, him and Chifuyu went to the company building while Kou and Lei already went home. Baji then suddenly remembered what him and Kou were talking about, making him unconsciously massaging his left side chest above his shirt.

"Does it hurt again? Do you want some water?" Chifuyu asked, sounding a little alarmed.

"No, it's fine. I was just thinking of me and Kou's conversation earlier." Baji answered back.

"Sheesh. I don't know how to respond to that. Kou gave me a summary of it. Just stop thinking about it. It's not your fault." Chifuyu said, wanting Baji to feel a little better. He knows that Baji's side hobby is overthinking, and that sht ain't good.

"Is there a drama I need to know?"

A voice interrupted the the two men, making them look at the door, seeing Sano Manjiro and Ken Ryuguji standing there. Mikey already entering while Draken is holding the door open for him.

All of them are aware that they were all friends-family from their past lives. And they wanted to keep the little memory and memento of it. Mikey and Draken wanting to be called with the same nicknames they have back then.

"Oh, if it isn't the boss. Grrr" Baji said, jokingly making a growl looking face at the end of his sentence.

"You look stupid." Draken said making Mikey laugh as both men sat at the sofa infront of them.

"So what is it really about?" Mikey asked.

"The scar just stings nowadays more." Baji said, moving a little and gesturing Chifuyu to sit beside him.

"Oh? Ain't that cool?! You'll be able to meet your soulmate soon! That's a sign!" Mikey happily said as he smiled and clapped his hand.

"Right? But this man here keeps overthinking that maybe he has a fault why she died back then because she was calling out to him. Hah. I wish all of us found the love of our life early like Draken." Chifuyu said sighing and crossing his arms on his chest.

Draken then just gave them a proud smirk. After meeting Mikey when they were in elementary, and meeting his sister, Draken already knew she was the one. So when they entered highschool, he already made his move and now, they're counting years of relationship already.

"He is just really lucky because his soulmate is my sister. No hard time in finding." Mikey retorted making Draken look at him grumpily, ruining his momentum of being proud.

"Hah. You're just jealous I already have mine and that is Emma. Don't worry, you'll find yours too Mikey." Draken said assuring him, and giving a gentle pat.

Mikey then just smiled and touched his nape where his scar lies.

"I hope so. But I'm not rushing either way." Mikey said.

"But yeah Baji, stop overthinking about it. If you don't stop, I may think that Kazutora is really your soulmate." Mikey joked making the three men laugh and make puking faces.

"Hahaha stop! Stop!" Baji laughed and answered.

"Alright. I'll be fine. I won't worry about it anymore." Baji continued.

"So how's the shoot?" Mikey asked.

"Fine. The head executive sends his regards to you and the company." Baji answered.

"Alright. We'll just send them some flowers and maybe food as well as a sign of my appreciation. And for that, Ken-chin, order some food. Let's treat our very hot-- not to the face-oof!" Mikey shouted at the end as Baji threw him a pillow directly at his face. Blushing over the compliments that his friend gives.

Draken and Chifuyu only laughed. Seeing how they are all still connected in a new life is amazing. And that they all grew up to be an amazing group and individual.

"You know, it's just really cool that we're all connected. I mean, because of those dreams and gut feels, I already knew that you people have a spot on me from our past lives." Draken said after laughing and taking a breath.

"Yeah." The other three replied smiling.

"Okay, for that I'm ordering." Draken said grabbing his phone.

"What would you like guys??" He continued.

"You already know it." The other three respond making Draken laugh.

"Yeah." Draken replied.

×××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××

"Hi Baji-san, I saw the teaser shots on sns. You look so amazing in it." A random girl approached him at the campus.

After they ate and talked last night, they all decided to retire early as they all have classes the next day. Even though Mikey is a CEO at a young age, he still keeps his study in and seriously.

"Thank you." Baji smiled at the girl and the girl giggled seeing that her crush smiled at her, evern showing his fangs.

"Alright, if you'll excuse me, I'll get going okay?" Baji continued and bowed, before continuing his walk at the sidewalk near the track and field oval.

"I thought Chifuyu is gonna meet me here?" Baji asked himself as he looked at his phone and decided to call the young man, waiting for Chifuyu to answer.

After 5 rings, Chifuyu finally picked up the phone and--

"Argh! I'm at a situation at the back of the education 1 building! Mind helping and-,argh! Fuck sht that hurts!" Chifuyu said on the other line before the call ended.

Baji then wasted no time and started running towards the said place. He was worried that maybe Chifuyu is getting his ass beaten up, like how he first met him then and now in their lives.

As Baji continued to run and think of nothing else, he bumped into someone making him fall to the ground.

"Ah, fuck! Watch where you're going!" A voice said, that made Baji look as he stand up as well.

And he saw none other than one of the most known faces in the engineering department. Haitani Ran. Running behind him was his twin brother from the architecture department, Rindou Haitani.

"Bro! Are you alright?" Rindou asked standing beside his brother that contniously glares at him.

"Sorry, I wasn't looking, I'm in a hurry!" Baji said and bowed and run past them.

And as if time slowed down when he pass by Haitani Ran, he heard a heartbeat and it made his scar ache. His eyes widened by this situation but nonetheless he continued running. Hearing the last words of Ran.

"So it's you huh." That made him confused, as if Haitani Ran felt the same way and knows the answer to the phenomena. Sending a tingling sensation to him, as if awakening his adrenaline rush, feeling that there's something fun that's going to happen.

Nevertheless;
Ain't it fun, huh?