I'll Call your Name soon; Nevertheless

Hello, I am back. Are y'all ready?

And I'm kinda shock that there's a surge of people suddenly reading my stories and adding them to their reading lists lmfao. Also there was an earthquake and now I'm dizzy asf.

Anyways, this chapter is dedicated to JuuzuoLove of ao3. Hi my love, sorry for not being able to answer your messages lmfao I was busy whole day with stuff and wrote this down for you-

P.S: If you want a very wonderful Kazutora x Reader story, check out You and the Heart of the Tiger in ao3 by JuuzuoLove uwu

S: If you want a very wonderful Kazutora x Reader story, check out You and the Heart of the Tiger in ao3 by JuuzuoLove uwu

"Rindou!!! Get back here!!! Give me that back!" You shouted while you chase after the kid infront of you.

"Only if you catch me!" Rindou shouted as he continued running, laughing at your effort to catch him.

"Hey! Why are you both running in circles since earlier?!" Ran shouted from the cottage.

Your family and the Haitani's are currently on a vacation in a private resort/beach in the Philippines. It's been a week since the Haitani's arrived at the Philippines for the traditional family vacation every year with your family.

You didn't know how it happened nor when, but you just realized that out of the blue, your family and his are already close and tied together. From strangers, to partners and now here. To family.

And you were having a peaceful walk on the beach earlier, and picking up some beautiful seashells to give to Ran not until his menace brother stole it from you and started running; leading you to where you are now.

"Hey Rindou! Stop teasing her and give that back!" You heard Ran from behind you, and not too long you see him passing you to chase is brother. You then stopped running to catch your breath and watch as Ran tackled his brother down. You laughed while running towards them, and grabbing the opportunity to body slam Rindou while he lays on the sand.

Laughter filled the shore as the adults who were walking towards you saw the incident. Rindou then waved his hand as a sign of surrender and opened his palms to give you back the seashells.