I'll Steal You From Dad//YiZhan

Book Title:I'll Steal You From Dad [completed]

Author:nnaj2004

Summary:Xiao Zhan, 25, a smart young man but due to his poor life he can't further his study but that doesn't mean he doesn't want a degree. Doing 2-3 jobs at the same time just to save money and stop making his deceased parents worried about him.

Wang Yibo, 22, once a cheerful teen but his life changed when his mother died. His support and backbone is gone forever and he was neglected by his father that was too busy with his jobs.

Wang YongCheng, 47, Yibo's father used to be a popular actor and model but later on he started his own business in fashion. After his wife died, he changed into a cold man and makes himself fully occupied with works until he forgot to take care of his own sons.

Xiao Zhan's life changed when Wang YongCheng gives him opportunity to further his study in designing but at the same time he had to help Wang YongCheng to take care of his two sons.

Feedback:Ahem!! *coughs agressively* all I wanna say is you'll die in anger, prepare your tissues (most specially) your heart. 'Cause you'll be going through an agressive roller coaster indeed.

Status:Completed

AU:Student x model AU.