❀❀ RULES ❀❀

Kitten - I'm still saying, we don't need rules

Deep - But rules are important *knits eyebrows*

Kitten - Moi know, but *whines*

Deep - I know no one likes them, but we need them. It's i-m-p-o-r-t-a-n-t. 

Kitten - B-but—

Deep - Stop it, Kitty, we need to start with work too. 

Kitten - *clicks tongue* Tsk, okay *pouts*

*Deep giggles*

Deep - So here are the rules everyone, and if you really want to be a part of our community, then do follow them or you won't be accepted. *winks*

❁ Be respectful to all the community members; no discrimination or bullying will be tolerated at any cost. Breaking this rule will lead your name to the blacklist of our community, so beware. We are strict with this aspect. 

❁ Do respect everyone's privacy. Sharing others' personal information in the community isn't acceptable. If someone is respecting your privacy, please reciprocate the same. 

❁ Give a permanent follow to the community and its founders: CandlelightandAurora, CrackedBrain and CaffeineBloodandInk

Must give a proper shout-out to the community on your message board—it helps the community to grow. 

❁ Add this book to your public reading list so others can see it and maybe join. 

Must have a discord; it's a platform where the members of the community can interact, and all the community proceedings will be done from the same. 

❁ You are expected to be active on discord at least four hours a week; don't even dare to ghost us and respond to the pings, or else we will be forced to take action against you which might lead your name to the blacklist of the community.

❁ Any kind of plagiarism will not be entertained in the community. Don't even think of sharing our ideas in another community or giving us theirs. It's so cheap! 

❁ One is allowed to apply for no more than two positions.  

❁ Last but not the least, enjoy and have fun!