1-New dormmate

"Bloody hell!"

Louis froze from the sound of the unfamiliar voice. Who the hell walked into his dorm without knocking? He was kind of busy, and he did hang a sock on the doorknob. Everyone knew what that meant. It wasn't like he tried to be cool and let everyone know that he was getting laid. It was simply to avoid situations like this. He turned his head just to find a complete stranger staring at his ass.
"What the fuck man!" Louis shouted angrily to hide his embarrassment.

"Hi. I'm Harry. Your new roommate."

Crap! Was that today? He had totally forgotten that he was getting a new roommate. This was really fucking embarrassing. What a way to make a first impression. Eleanor tried to hide underneath the covers but Louis wouldn't give his new roommate that satisfaction. He tried to play it cool. He just wished that he wasn't so damn naked. He tried to remove the condom discreetly.
"Well, fuck off Harry. Didn't you see the sock on the door?" Louis growled, absolutely mortified.

"Missed it." Harry smirked.

Eleanor spoke up. He felt sorry for her. Even if she wasn't his girlfriend this must be really embarrassing for her as well.
"Can you at least turn around so I can get dressed?"

"Don't worry sweetheart. I play for the other team, but of course." Harry smiled.

He was gay? Louis gasped and found a blanket to cover himself. Not that it mattered that he was gay, he didn't care. He was mostly petrified over the fact that his new roommate had seen the full monty.
Harry rolled his eyes at him.
"Don't flatter yourself. You're not my type."

That actually offended him. It was the way he said it, more than anything. He huffed in annoyance.
"I'm everybody's type!"

Harry let out a dry chuckle.
"Apparently not, love." he winked.

What the hell was this guy's problem? He stared at him with an angry frown. At least he had the decency to turn around so Eleanor could get dressed. She rushed out the door and shouted a "Bye Louis" to him. Harry was looking at the door so he hurried to put on his boxers. He was still embarrassed and masked it with anger. Harry looked at him again. His eyes were so green. So what?
"Hey creep! Don't touch my stuff and don't talk to me unless you have to. Okay?"

Okay, that was harsh, but he couldn't take it back now. Harry's arrival had thrown him off completely. He didn't answer. He just stood there staring at him with a fucking smirk on his lips. Louis crossed his arms over his chest and stared back at him, waiting for him to say something. Anything. He didn't. Louis let out a huff.
"I asked if you got it or was it too much info to process?" He raised an eyebrow.

Harry was still smirking but he answered him at least.
"I didn't know if I was allowed to answer you. You know, the whole 'don't talk to you unless I have to'-speech..." He raised one eyebrow as well to challenge him.

Louis wanted to burst out laughing. The guy had humor. That was sassy as hell. He frowned instead.
"I really don't like you."

Why did he say that? That was unnecessary, but there was something about this guy that threw him off completely.
"The feeling's mutual." Harry retorted.

That made Louis smile.
"Good. Then we have established that. Now, fuck off! "

"You wish." Harry growled.

Louis rolled his eyes but stayed quiet. He decided to dress himself instead, just to find Harry staring at his ass again.
"Hey! Don't get any ideas. I'm straight!"

"Great, I'm living with a homophobe. Told you, not my type. Nice ass though!" Harry winked.

That made him see red. Who the hell was he calling him a fucking homophobe? He took a few steps closer until he was right in Harry's face. He looked up at him, fuming with anger. He might be shorter than Harry but he could take him.
"Never fucking call me that again. I'm not homophobic! My best friend's gay. Do you fucking get it? Never again."

Okay, that came out wrong but he was too angry to form his thoughts into words and if he corrected himself it would only make things worse. Damn it! Harry looked amused. He wanted to punch him in the face.
"Okay."

Louis stared him down a while longer before he turned around and put his hoodie on. He laid down on his bed and flipped through his phone. They didn't talk for an hour while Harry unpacked his boxes. Then Harry disappeared into the bathroom and he heard the shower getting turned on. He let out a sigh and rubbed his face in frustration. Such a bad start.

Harry came out of the bathroom twenty minutes later. Louis looked up from his phone and his eyes got stuck. He forgot how to breathe. He wasn't wearing anything other than boxers and that shouldn't bother him, and it didn't. It was just... Harry was really fit and he had some great tattoos. Two swallows on his chest, that butterfly on his stomach was really beautiful and it suited him. He kept looking, unaware of his actions. His eyes traveled down his body. A fucking thigh tattoo, he liked those. All of a sudden Harry cleared his voice and he snapped out of it. He looked up and met Harry's eyes. He had an eyebrow raised and looked amused. Louis immediately looked away and his cheeks turned pink.
"Take a picture, it lasts longer." Harry teased him.

"You have girly tattoos." Louis answered snappily without looking at him.

"I don't remember asking your opinion about my tattoos." Harry answered irritated.

Louis just shrugged his shoulders and didn't bother to meet Harry's eyes again. He stood up and walked to the bathroom and slammed the door. He stared at his reflection in the mirror. What the hell just happened? Did he just check him out? Why? He was straight for fucks sake. Right?

He reached for his toothbrush. His hands were shaking. He brushed his teeth and tried to clear his head. Today had been fucking weird. He spat the toothpaste in the sink and washed it away before he removed the hoodie and took a wee. He walked out of the bathroom in his boxers, as if he was proving a point. Harry glanced at him and he smirked. He went to bed and turned his light off.
"I smother you in your sleep if you snore." Harry already thought the worst of him.

Harry chuckled.
"Yeah? Right back at you roomie."

Louis snorted and turned around in his bed so he was facing the wall. He had a hard time falling asleep and spent an hour listening to Harry's even breaths before he finally fell asleep. Harry didn't snore.