6-Caving in

A week had gone by since their last sexual encounter and Louis had stayed away as much as he could. The times they actually spent in their dorm room together were filled with hateful words (mostly from him) and a lot of bickering.

He had never been more confused. You didn't just discover that you weren't straight in fucking Uni. Most people knew that from an early age. Hell, Liam had been thirteen when he came out to him.

Of course he had questioned his own sexuality as a teen, didn't everyone? He also watched Liam going through the hardship of being openly gay in high school. He defended him of course, whenever someone gave him shit, but Liam took it hard. He had been really depressed as a teenager, until he met Zayn. It was much easier to be straight. No one gave you shit for that. Had he done a subconscious choice to take the easy way? He didn't know. He found girls attractive and he hadn't thought much about boys, until he met Harry. His eyes got stuck on him whenever they were in their dorm together. Yeah, he definitely found him attractive. Harry was gorgeous. But Liam was a good-looking guy. Why hadn't he crushed on him if he wasn't straight? Liam felt more like a brother to him, maybe that was the reason? He should just forget about this.

He could have if Harry hadn't been such a fucking tease. He was always parading around in his boxers showing off that nice little body of his. He had lost count of how many times Harry 'accidentally' touched his bum and who the hell ate that many bananas? If he was trying to get him sexually frustrated, well, he had succeeded. Louis was about to burst.

On Wednesday Louis agreed to go out to dinner with the boys, including Harry. He didn't actually mind sharing friends with him because Harry wasn't that bad after all. That didn't mean they had to sit next to each other but Harry seemed to have other plans. Half through dinner he felt a hand on his knee and almost choked on his soft drink. He glared at Harry and tried to desperately remove it but Harry had a firm grip. It wasn't like he was taking it further so Louis let him be, a bit curious what Harry was up to, making sure that his friends didn't see but they were busy talking so it was all good. Harry caressed his knee, circling his finger, making patterns. Louis shifted uncomfortably in his chair. This was affecting him.

Soon Harry's hand was at his thigh traveling over to his crotch. Louis had a hard time breathing normally. Harry dragged his fingers over his inner thigh and Louis held his breath.

Harry was still talking to the boys like nothing was going on. He let out a cough to cover his moan that he didn't seem to be able to control, when he finally palmed his crotch. He gripped the outline of his cock and Louis watched him breathlessly. This was turning him on. Harry leaned in to whisper in his ear.
"Imagine all the things I could do to you. You just have to ask."

Louis drew in a sharp breath and his cock twitched under Harry's hand. Harry gave him one last squeeze and then removed his hand with a smirk, and he felt disappointed. 

--------------------
Harry continued with his teasing. Two days later Louis went to the bathroom to take a shower, and he forgot to lock the door behind him. All of a sudden the shower curtain was pushed to the side and a naked Harry climbed into the shower with him, wrapping an arm around his waist, pulling him against his very naked chest. Louis' breath hitched and he jumped in surprise.
"Jesus Harry! What the fuck are you doing?"

Harry chuckled and pushed his crotch against his bum and Louis couldn't hold back an embarrassing whimper.
Harry started to suck and nibble on his neck and Louis surrendered. He leaned back and closed his eyes, letting Harry touch him. Harry pinched one of his nipples and made a love bite in the crook of his neck, making him hard. He could feel Harry's boner pressed against his bum and he moaned loudly and buried a hand in Harry's lovely curls.