CHAPTER 10 | ATTACK & FOUND ❖

After three days

Location :New York city

Time: Morning

I woke up to the sound of Rebecca taking a shower, I throw the bed cover and went to the bathroom I saw her beautiful naked body, the water was kissing her skin, I went to the sink and start to brush my teeth while looking at her throw the glass d...

I woke up to the sound of Rebecca taking a shower, I throw the bed cover and went to the bathroom I saw her beautiful naked body, the water was kissing her skin, I went to the sink and start to brush my teeth while looking at her throw the glass door ,after finishing I kept looking at her , she looked at me while massaging her tits In Front of me I know that she is teasing me, the smile in her face told me all about her plan, and fuck it's working.

"You know you can stop staring and come, and touch them, or even better taste them," She spoke in her angelic voice, while biting her bottom lips. Fuck those words made my cock harden, I took off my cloth and open the glass door, she stopped playing with her tits she got that innocent look on, my hand caressed her body ,she spread her legs giving me access to drip my index and middle finger in her pussy, I felt her pussy sucking my fingers inside I scoped her pre-cum, while she moaned . I painted her nipples with her cum they look so delicious. I start to suck her right nipples , it tastes even better with her cum.

"Oh Val, don't forget about the left one," she moaned while holding my hair tightly, I turn and sucked her left nipple.

"Bend over, put your hands on the wall, you're not allowed to come until I tell you too, do I make myself clear, "I groan while holding her waist with my left hand and my right hand holding my cock on her slit , she nodded at my command, tighten my grab on her waist.

"Use words Tesoro," I said loudly, she looked at me from the side of her shoulder.

{Tesoro: treasure}

"Okay okay I will cum when you tell me to," She moaned, I didn't waste any time I entered her wet pussy and start to fuck her from behind she starts to moan loudly, fuck her pussy lips kisses my cock, I need to feel here full inside. I increase the speed, oh fuck I can tell she is near her climax, I could feel her pussy tightening.

"Rub your clit for me, Tesoro," I groaned at her she did as I told her, I was about to cum.

"Cum cum for me Tesoro c-umm, fuck!" I groaned loudly as we came at the same time, I felt her pussy squeezing my cock keeping me Cum in her tight pussy. I pulled my cock out of her pussy I saw her dripping with our cum.

{Tesoro: treasure}

"Spread those legs from me, Tesoro, I want to taste you" she did as I told her I start to suck her wet count.

"N-no I'm still sensitive, oh s-stop!" she begged, and trying to cover her pussy with her hand, I felt sorry for her, so I give her slit a quick kiss, and stand up and kissed her I wanted her to taste our cum. She starts to moan and biting my bottom lip.

"You properly hate me for doing that to you," I side while cupping her delicate face, she got on her tiptoes and give me a soft kiss on the lips , her hard nipples were pressed on my chest , I can help put melt she's my weakness, and my strength, she's my Tesoro and I'm her vita.