Ch-4 Embarrassment and Pleasure

She had always been a little doting and acts as a mother to me but today she was giving completely different vibes. Today she was like my master and I, her pet, getting wiped. As she was admiring my thighs, she landed several kisses on it. Our eyes met and hers were full of lust and love. I had completely given up to her and she knew it and teased her way around. Again her attention went towards the thigh and she landed three to four dark hickeys. She had completely marked me as her own. The embarrassment and pleasure had completely blanked my mind. Then she got up and left in other room to search for something. She returned and told me turn around. Suddenly it got all dark and I realized she had blindfolded me. Then a sharp sting came on my chest and again she had marked me. The pain came with pleasure and it was visible. She led the way holding me hands. 

Her hands were soft yet had a certain force to them greater than mine at that time. She sat me down on the bed and left me. The room was filled with perfume and lust. My other senses had heightened and I heard some rustling around. Then her footsteps approached near me and she pushed me down hard. I landed on my back and the very next moment my legs were tied up. Before I could say something she gagged my mouth and also tied my hands. The bond was a bit tight but I could sense a bit of closure in this bondage. Then she sat on me but I couldn't feel any clothes. She lowered herself and I could hear her breathing. It was heavy, warm and filled with love. So was mine. She went near my ears and started licking them with the tip of her drooling tongue. The hot sensation was too much to handle for me. She bit my earlobe leaving me mark and said " today mommy will reward this good boy".