Chapter Six

Annabeth' POV

As we mounted the Hogwarts express, we were swarm by a group of people who kept screaming "Harry Potter! Oh my gosh is Harry Potter!"
Who is Harry Potter? I thought at the back of my mind but soon we boarded the train and found an empty bunk where we all sat together.

Well we did meet four new people today. A boy who looks like Percy but instead of sea green eyes, he has emarald green eyes. A boy with red hair, face full of freckles and blue eyes. A girl with brown eyes and brown hair and lastly a girl with red hair and blue eyes.

We got to our bunk and sat there while chit chatting. "The Wizards and witches are weird..." Jason said. We all nodded in agreement. "And now we have to survive in a sea of them." Reyna continued. Some of the boys groan.

"That we have to thank Pinecone face and sparky's dad." Said Percy and thunder rumbled from afar.

I giggled at the comment while Thalia and Jason gave him a dark look. Percy just shrug them off. Suddenly somebody knock on the bunk door. It was the brown hair girl.

Hermione's POV

We were finally settling in our bunk and Harry and Ginny started to have a make out session whike Ron was screaming about PDA. I sighed and laughed. My mind soon drifted to the fourteen person that we met at the platform.

They look to godly to be wizards and witches but I shook the thought off. I decided to make friends with them. I open my backpack and took out a book called "Heroes of Olympius: The lost hero."

It was a new series of book that wasn't even publish but thanks to my dad's connection, I got a copy of it. I gave Ron a kiss on his cheek which apparently shut him up.

"Where are you going?" He asked.

"To make some friends." I smiled and walked to the bunk next to us.

Piper's POV

After the incident of Jason's dad getting mad of Percy, one of the girls we met just know came knocking on our door. Hazel stood up and went opening the bunk door.

"Umm, hi. Aren't you the girl who heloed us just now?" Hazel asked politely.

The girl smiled and said "Yup. So I was curious why would there be so many new tranfer students. It has been a long tine since we had transfer students but never from America."

All of us tensed up a little. Annabeth being Annabeth then stood up and said.

Cliffhanger.
Sorry guys for not updating as promise. I was busy with my other book: When the mist reveals the demigods.

You guyss could check it out. I will try to update more. Plus my family just moved to Geelong from Malaysia so yeah...

Vote and comment please! Thanks!