Chapter Eleven

Thalia's POV
We walked to a tower next to Gryffindor tower. There were two towers exactly. We saw the three people who we met just now went into one. We came to our tower which was obviously added to the school.

Percy and Annabeth were the first and Annabeth told the password. The stone door opened and we went in. The first thing that came into sight was a warm and cozy living room.

There was a fire burning. The living room reminded me of Hestia, the heart goddess. There was a note on the coffee table. It wrote:

Dear Demigods,

The council had made rooms for all of you. All of you have seperate rooms except for Percy, Annabeth, Nico and Will. Percy and Annabeth will have one room while Nico and Will will share a room. They will share a room as we know they need each other after what had happen well except Will.

In your rooms, you are given sleeping pills made by Apollo and Morpheus so that you can sleep well. We don't know do they heal dreams of the pit but we are guessing they can't.

Food will appear in the kitchen by just saying it. Clothes have been prepared by Aphrodite. So you no need to worry and please do not worry that it won't be pink. Good luck fellow demigods.

Zeus.

Everyone soon retreated to their room and so did I. I went to my room and it was in silver. Apparently Lady Artemis was good enough to make a target practice for me. My walls were milky white while my ceiling was silver.

The carpet was greyish blue. There was a dresser, cupboard filled with clothes, a bed etc etc. I smilled at my room. I changed into my sleep wear and soon fell asleep after taking my pills.

We soon found out that the pills wouldn't work on Percy, Annabeth and Nico as there was screaming in the middle of the night. I sighed. Annabeth was like my little sister while Percy and Nico were my cuz. I hate them suffering.

Soon morning came. I washed my face and brushed my teeth. I changed into my gear and walked to the kitchen. I asked for an omelette and soon it appeared.

It seems that I was the earliest one. Soon Frank, Hazel and Reyna joined. We just ate in silence. By the time I almost finish everyone was down except Nico.

Will said he couldn't wake him up so I decided to help. And when I mean help I mean by electrocuting him. By the time he came down, he was smoking. I mean like burnt smoking.

We all laughed while Nico gave both me and Jason a glare. Jason pointed at me and I shrugged. Nico soon grinned evily and I felt someone holding my foot. I jumped so high that I was on thw chair. Apparently Nico had summon a skeleton.

Will saw this and started giving him a lecture about using his powers when he shouldn't but was soon cut off by a kiss from Nico. I gaggaed and shouted "PDA! Too much PDA!"

Everyone was laughing while Nico and Will blushed. We finished breakfast and walked to the hall to get our timetable.