𝚎𝚡𝚝𝚛𝚊 𝟷

Moon Eunsae walked through the halls, her face glowing, her dress perfectly neat and hugging every curve of her body softly and delicately

Moon Eunsae walked through the halls, her face glowing, her dress perfectly neat and hugging every curve of her body softly and delicately. Her smile was as big as it could go, and her eyes already filled with tears darted through the room once she had stepped up on the stage.

She was all alone -her first time alone in what seemed like forever-, and she couldn't tear her eyes off her boyfriend. He was smiling proudly, and there were cameras pointing towards him as much as there were cameras pointing towards her.

She felt so proud of herself, and she couldn't even bring herself to say anything as the host gave her the small statue alongside a beautiful yet ginormous flower arrangement. It was her first solo award, and it was all of her hard work.

She could even spot Beomgyu with his band and Jeongguk with his, all of them looking at her expectantly, waiting for her acceptance speech. She had prepared one, but she never really thought she could actually win this category.

And now, everyone was silent and waiting for her to say something. But her speech was long gone from her mind. So she did what she did best, she cracked a dad joke.

"We all know celebrities stay cool because they have lots of fans", she heard the crowd roar with laughter and she watched a glimpse of Jay hiding behind Heeseung and the older face-palming. "Yeah, it wasn't a good speech started, was it?", her lips trembled as emotion started to wash off and reality hit her.

She had just been awarded the best young actress in the whole Korean industry.

"This is such an honor", she mumbled while eyeing the little statue that had been resting in her right hand. "When we get home, we'll have something to hold our music sheets!", she proclaimed and could see her members cackling up, Sunoo's eyes completely hiding behind his eyelids and Riki holding his tummy.

She smiled and cleaned her face from the almost dried-out tears, and bit her lip nervously.

"I don't really wanna keep you here, but I really have so many people I want to thank that it might take a while...", she sighed. "But mostly, I want to thank my brothers, the Enhypen members, for always being there. My boyfriend?... yeah, he was there, too", she giggled, her eyes forming crescent moons. "Bang Sihyuk-nim allowed me to take the four months it took to roll the series I have just released alongside Kim Donghee", she pointed towards her costar. "Must suck to not have won your category, right? Well, can't relate"

She always made sure her jokes came off as funny and that no one was taking them seriously, but after two years of debuting and working in this industry, most people were used to her sarcasm in interviews and public appearances.

She'd been called the Korean Sarcasm Queen by her Engenes, and her members couldn't agree more.

"You can come home later, you know, for the party you won't be throwing", her costar just giggled and held his thumbs up with a huge smile. "Good to know you'll be there. I wouldn't be here if it weren't for you", she smiled sweetly, her last words holding a lot of meaning and heart.

They had starred in a historic drama that combined romance, action, drama, thriller, and suspense, and it had been a success not only in Korea but worldwide. She played sort of a new Mulan, a poor girl who pretended to be a man with the help from her best friend -portrayed by Donghee- so they could take over the corrupt king and free their town from becoming poorer in order to make the king richer.

"Also, I would like to thank my parents who are actually overseas because of work, but they'll always be in my heart", she smiled and wiped a fake tear. "And mostly, my big brother figure, the one who's been here with me since the very beginning and even before; Choi Beomgyu. He's been my driving force when I haven't been able to find one. And, god, please cut your hair", she finished her speech and bowed for the cameras, the hosts, and then walked towards her table.

Her phone chimed and she held it after they started announcing the next category and participants. It was Jeongguk, and his text wasn't a pleased one.

Se looked up after sending it and giggled when the BTS' maknae rolled his eyes and shot her a middle finger he managed to cover with the tablecloth

Se looked up after sending it and giggled when the BTS' maknae rolled his eyes and shot her a middle finger he managed to cover with the tablecloth. She did the same and he flashed her a bunny smile.

Everything was perfect.

"You forgot to thank someone, Moonie", Jungwon stated from beside her and she looked up to meet his eyes.

"Huh?"

"Yourself", he shrugged and she blushed profusely, swallowing the urge to just squish his cheeks and melting right there. "If you didn't want to overcome everything, you wouldn't have. So yeah, maybe we helped a little, but you're the one who actually went through it... and survived. You have to give yourself credit for that, and for not changing who you are, even though times have been rough in the past".

"Gosh, why are you so cute?", she furrowed her eyebrows and pinched his cheeks. "I'm so lucky to have you all", she made sure all of her bandmates heard. "I love you guys so much, and I wouldn't have it any other way".

 "I love you guys so much, and I wouldn't have it any other way"

120 k special turned 130 k special

U guys are insane bc you keep reading this shitty story lmao

Ill come back with the answers for the 150 k special!

wub u

-baobab