the "science" project

"wanna come over and study for the science project?" did the hot new boy just ask me to come over? you can't believe your eyes and you quickly answer him. "sure let me just pack my stuff, where do you live?" what are we gonna do you wonder, are we really going to study or what is his intention with inviting me over? you brush your teeth and hair and put on your favorite lipstick and perfume.

you ran down the stairs and tell your mom you're going to mayas house, your best friend of 7 years.

- okay be safe sweetie, don't come home to late. she says.

you look up the address Aiden sent you, a 5 minute walk? it's just around the neighborhood. what a coincidence that the new hot boy lives so close.

you text him that you're outside, he opens the door and waves at you. you hurry inside. his whole family is sitting in the living room.

- this is Nicole a girl from school we will be studying for our science project. Aiden says.

- oh okay nice meeting you Nicole. his mom says.

- thanks for letting me come over. you say.

they smile and we run up the stairs. his room is big and he also has a couch in his room.

- i didn't get to give you a real hug when you came. Aiden says.

he comes closer and hugs me by the waist, the butterflies in your stomach has never been this big. you can feel his breath on the side of your neck and he slowly pulls away. he looks you in the eyes and tells you to take a seat.

you sit down and he puts on music. it's kind of cold in his room and he sees you shivering.

- do you want a hoodie? he asks.

- if it's okay for you.

he nods and pulls out a hoodie from his drawer. it's black and has the nike logo on it. he gives it to you and it smells just like him. you put it on and he looks at you.

- i don't really want to study, i wanna get to know you. he says.

- yeah same i don't feel like studying. you answer.

you start talking and you are really enjoying it. after 2 hours of talking and laughing you already feel like you have known him your whole life. you both stop talking and he looks right in to your eyes. he looks at your lips and then in your eyes. you feel the butterflies in your stomach getting bigger and bigger. he puts his hand around you and the other one on your thigh.

you hear his breath getting heavier, he lifts his hand from your thigh to your cheek. he slowly traces his thumb against your lips and then leans in to kiss you. your lips are smashed together and his hands are slowly going down your waist. he lifts you up and lays you on his bed.

he's on top of you and he starts kissing your neck. is this really happening to me, Aiden is kissing you. your first kiss is with the new hot boy. after he's been kissing your neck he continues up to your lips. you feel his tongue inside your mouth. suddenly his mom knocks on his door and he jumps of his bed and you sit up in chock.

he opens the door and his mom asks if i'm staying the night. he looks at you.

- no i was just about to leave my mom wants me home! you say.

she nods and walks away. you pack your things and say goodbye to him. he gives you a goodbye kiss and you can't believe what just happend on your way home. you remember wearing his hoodie and you text him about it. "keep it and wear it to school tomorrow, show everyone that your mine" you can't believe what he just said. you've only known him for a day.

you get home and when you're trying to sleep the night with Aiden keeps replaying in your head. is he being serious?