Chapter 2 - Boyfriends and Tears

LARGE TW : Strong language , Homophobia , Domestic and Abusive relationship / Angst , Panic Attack

Have an angsty chapter bitches

Y/N POV

The next morning when I woke up, my phone was off. I frowned and pressed the home button, my phone turned on

Saturday, August 3rd 2021
8:42am

Message - 8:39am
Niki <33
Please call me, I need you.

I stared at the message. What could be wrong? Opening my calls, I pressed her number and rang her. She answered instantly. She was crying.

IMPORTANT NOTE : I'm gonna remind you here, trigger warning , domestic / abusive relationship please don't hurt yourselves <3

I'm gonna list the call with initials
Y : you
N : Niki

Y : Niki?

N : Please help..he's not here help me..please

Y : *silence* ... what?

N : (sobbing) He hit me, Y/N , help

Y : Where are you?!

N : At my house, he left to go home saying he'd be back to remind me of my sh*tty worth this evening I need to get out of here.

Y : Calm down, Niki. Send me your address I'm on my way.

N : (panicking) Okay, please hurry. I can't stay here much longer.

Y : I'll be there soon.

*You hang up*

TW over for now.

I ran up to wilbur's room crying. He was live but i really didn't care. I pushed the door open and ran into his arms.
"Wil please.." He looked at me confused and concerned. "Y/N?"
"Please take me to Niki's. Now. She needs my help." I was 15 and being clingy. Oh whatever it doesn't matter.
Wilbur sighed worriedly. "Ok,lets go." He ended stream without saying bye and put his jacket and shoes on. I put my shoes on, and got my safety bear i used when I was upset. I'd had it since I was little it was comforting. I wasn't planning on bothering with a jacket today.

We got into wilbur's car and drove to niki's. The ride was long and quiet, I was too worried about her. I'd known about her boyfriend for ages, that didn't stop me liking her. I didn't even know if i liked Niki like that, her boyfriend always got in the way.

again, trigger warning panic attack <3

We pulled up outside the house.
"Want me to go in too?" "No,it's okay wil, i'll get you if i need to, alright?" "Okay i'll wait here" I nodded and walked up to the door as calm as I could. Knocking gently, I realised how much I was shaking. The door opened and Niki threw herself into me. She sounded upset and scared. I put my arm round her waist, closed her door and took her inside.

I suggested she drank water, she gave me a light "ok" through tears, I got a glass , filled it up and gave it to her. "Be careful with it." She nodded and went into the living room, putting the glass on the table, sat against the wall and started crying again. I knelt infront of her and held her hands, it was then I noticed how unsteady her breathing was and how much she was shaking and crying. I was an idiot for not noticing sooner. Wilbur always said to ask someone if their having a panic/anxiety attack. I couldn't really tell what was happening since everything was going on at once, I still asked as best I could. She nodded gently and leaned further into the wall. I started tearing up. It hurt to see her like this.

I wiped the tears away and pulled Niki into me. We looked like idiots hugging by a wall sitting on the floor. I held her and rubbed circles on her back. She calmed a little but her breathing didn't stable. I started panicking and told her i'd get wilbur, she nodded, I gave her my bear and ran out to the car. I told wilbur what happened and he put his hands on my shoulders to steady me. "Calm down y/n , Niki's gonna be alright, okay? chill out" He hugged me tight before we went inside. He sat next to me and Niki while I continued to hold her, rubbing her arms gently. "Calm down Niki, it's okay your gonna be fine everything's okay I've got you"

She steadied out after about 15-20 minutes. She was still shaking a lot, I wouldn't let her move. I checked the time. 3;32pm

Shit

"What time did you say he was coming .. back?"
"Uhm...4 i think."
"Fuck..alright we have to leave now then, come on"
"What?"
"What do you think your coming back with me and wilbur. I'm not letting you deal with his ass, lets go pack your stuff"
"Um,okay" We steadily walked over and up the stairs, I lightly yelled to wilbur as to not scare Niki.
"WIL NIKIS STAYING OVER TONIGHT"
"YOUVE GOT A DOUBLE BED ITS FINE SURE"
"YESSS" Niki looked so much happier as we sat on her bed in comfortable silence.
"Break up with him." I said firmly.
"I...I can't"
"Why?"
"He said he'd break in everyday and shame me for who I am..not that he does it anyway but..he keeps hitting me y/n i hate it"
"Listen to me, everything is gonna be alright. I don't care who he is what his past is i'm going to fucking call him and break up with him for you. Once we're at my house of course."
"Umm..okay" I stood up and helped her up. "If he tries to go to yours it won't matter because your not here" I turned to the stairs. "Got everything?" She nodded. "Alright let's go" We headed downstairs and got into wilbur's car and drove back to ours.

Getting Niki's items into my room was a struggle.

Calling her boyfriend was going to be so much worse...

_____________________________________________________________

A/N

SORRY ABOUT THE ANGSTY CHAPTER BUT I LOVE IT SM
ENJOY
UPDATES WILL BE FASTER NOW ITS SUMMER

YALL R FUCKING INCREDIBLE