***New Story Alert** My Slime.

This story is no way related to Joy and Pain or Sady Baby.

Flashback: 5 years ago.

"C'mon wit yo scary ass." Caleb tugged on Bria's arm.

"I'm fa real Cal I can't." She said looking a one of the tallest rides of the season.

"Nigga you can get on a Ferris wheel but not this?" He looked at her shocked.

"Ferris Wheels are slow. That thing gon to give me a fuckin heart attack." She told him worried.

Cal looked down at her and she relaxed.

"Exactly. I'm glad you knew what I was about to say." He smiled as he grabbed her hips.

"Cal, I'm fa real tho I cant." Bria said as they stood on the side of the entry.

She watched Tiara and Lele head in line with Ro and Cai.

"Please?" He asked her with his puppy dog eyes.

"Cal-" He saw she was actually scared.

He wrapped Bria up in his arms.

"I got you I promise." He told her as he rocked side to side with her in his arms.

"You promise promise?" She looked up at him.

"Girl you not finna die. But I still promise promise I got you anyways." He told her grabbing her chin.

"Fine." She told him as he kissed her.

"Iono why you did all that when you know I was finna drag yo ass along wit me." He laughed.

"I can't stand you and yo big head." She told him.

"If you would stop play I'd give you some of this big head." He laughed.

Bria still hadnt gone that far with Cal. She knew that others girls had him first but she wasn't worried about that because she knew she would be he next and last. Bria was on the fence about them dating but after a few years of back forth's and jealous moments the two decided to finally make things official. So far they had been together for 9 months and for the both of them things had been looking up.

"Get away from me nasty." She laughed heading into the line.

"Only for you." He chased after her.

The couple met up with their friends and finally got on the tallest, fastest ride available. Bria was damn near vomiting after they got off as Cal babied her the rest of the night.

"What y'all finna do?" Tiara asked looking at Caleb wrap his arm around a still nauseous Bria.

"We finna go home." Ro said answering for his sister.

"Ro chill out mom already said I can spend the night and he still mad." Bria announced to the group.

It was no different than any other time when they were younger. Except they were now teenagers and dating. Bria told her self she would have sex when she was ready. Cal didn't pressure her so it wasn't a big deal. The two would fool around and make out but Bria really hadn't considered on when she planned on having sex.

"Spend tha night." Lele said with air quotes.

"Bria knows what she's doin." Tiara smiled.

"Y'all doin to much. This not the first time I spent the night over." She told them as she walked with Caleb's arm around her shoulder.

"Exactly. Bria ain't gotta fuck me to be wit me. That's wifey." He told everyone.