II

A/U: Trigger warning. Abuse, drugs and alcohol are talk about in this chapter. Strong language is used as well.

I'm walking home, when I hear someone running up too me. I spin around to see Nico with a new bruise on his chin, and tears running down his face.

 " Are you alright !? " I ask, very alarmed. He grabs my hands and wispers

" No, they have her. she's trapped. Please help me, help her. please, Will. "

" Wha- what do you mean. Tell me what happend. " 

" I will, just, go get my sister, my house is the bright green one on the corner. " 

" Okay, run to my house, it's the pale yellow one, its two blocks down from here tell my mom you're a friend, she will help you." 

" Okay. "

Then, Nico runs off to my house, and I walk to his. He lives on the corner of my street. His sister is in there, clearly in trouble.  I walk up to the front door. Then I hear a young girl scream, maybe 12, 13 years old. Then running to the what I assume is the back of the house. I jog to the very back window and see a small girl. dark skin, brown, curly hair. I knock on the window. She lifts her head up, and runs over and opens it. 

" Hey, come with me, your brother, Nico. He's at my house. "

" O-okay "

I helped her climb out her window.

" what's your name, mine's Will. "

" Hazel. "

She had a bunch of cuts and bruises on her arms and legs. Just like her brother.

----------------------------------------------Time Skip. At Will's house----------------

I walk up to Nico after I helped Hazel with her homework and bed and whatever.

" What happend? You told me you would tell me. " I ask Nico.

He sighs.

" Look, my sister and I live in an abusive house hold. My older sister, Bianca, died because my crazy uncle did something to her. I don't know what, and I really don't wa-" 

He was interupted by a knock on the door. 

" I got it, mom! " 

" 'Kay! " she yelled back

I open the door and I tall, drunk man stands there.

" Can I help you? " I ask

" Yeah, I saw you and my son, Nico together. Then you and my daughter, Hazel were together. Do you know where they are? "

" Umm, no. I don't. "

" I see my son right behind you. "

He step in.

" The hell to you think you are !? " I asked.

" I'm Nico and Hazel's father. "

" Motherfucker, get out of my house while you can. I don't care if they are your children. They aren't going with you. " I threated.

" Wil- " Nico started 

" No. " 

My mom walked down stairs, sized up the man, and kicked him so hard he flew at least 5 feet. she looked at me, winked, and walked back upstairs.

" Will, thank you so much. I'm sorry, I can't talk about what happend at my house, not tonight. "

He hugged me so hard, he lost his footing and fell on me.

" It's okay, we don't have to talk about it. And we can stay home tomorrow. If you want. "

I hugged him back.

" Yeah, sounds nice. "

" You can sleep in my room tonight. "

" Hey Will, can I tell you something? "

" Of course. What is it? "

" I- I like you, like, a lot. "

I was shocked.

" I'm sorr- " I cut him off.

" I like you to, Neeks. "

A/U: So what do you think. Pretty bad, right. Sorry if it's really bad. This is my first fanfic soo..... yeah.