IV

Thank You so much for all the support. All my friends dared me to wright a story and they said that I couldn't wright a good one. I try to update more, but schools stared and I might only be able to update once or twice a week. So sorry if you have to wait a long to for chapters.

As we walked down stairs, Nico kept bugging me about me almost breaking the stairs.

" What did you do? " He asked.

" I don't want to talk about it. " I grumbled back.

" Aw, come on. You won't even tell your own boyfriend. "

I stopped walking.

"What? " I asked.

" I- I- Uh I-" Nico rambled.

I laughed. " It's fine, Neeks. I was going to ask you, but you seem okay with it. Clearly. "

" Yeah, I am. "

" BOYS! COME DOWN STAIRS AND GET SOME FOOD! "

" OKAY! COMING MOM! "

We ran down stairs and my mom looked at me, than Nico, than back at me.

" Are you two going to date, or what? " She asked.

" Uh - We- We- Uh- I- Uh. " Nico rambled.

I rolled my eyes. " Yes we are mom. This is my boyfriend, Nico di Angelo. "

A knock on the door intrupted breakfast. Then the window broke and Nico yelped and grabbed on to me. 

" Hello? " I asked, not being able to go anywhere. My mom grabbed the pan and yelled ' who are you and what do you want?! '

" Why hello there. " Said a dark and creepy voice. " I don't suppose you know were my " Things " are, do you? "

Then, a dark figure came towards us and my mom said one word. 

" Run. "

I know. What a great chapter. Sorry for it being really short. And for the cliff hanger ( Not really :D ) Well, hope you like it. Have a great day/night!