WoF #1

Used a random generator thing on Wattpad- Credit to MoonWingsOfFire for making it!

And credit to Uranoscopidae on DeviantArt for the base

Behold, my dear readers, the majesty of Wren!

Born and raised within the sky kingdom, this elderly lady has lived a rather

Born and raised within the sky kingdom, this elderly lady has lived a rather...different life, and somewhat shorter than our last tale.

There really isn't much to tell here, honestly. I'm not even sure where to begin! How about...when she lost her right wing.

She had just begun taking care of four beautiful eggs a few days earlier. Four beautiful eggs which she was planning on raising into four beautiful (or handsome or lovely) dragons! But, of course that didn't go to plan. Because her former mate, who was jealous, came in to steal them all.

Wren tried to protect her eggs, but the dragon tore off her wing and took the eggs. To this day, Wren still hasn't found her children.

But anyways, back to her story. Now unable to fly, she needed to find a new way to keep fit. And that way was...swimming and acrobatics. And because she was a go getter, she made sure to practice it constantly.

Honestly? Life went well for her. She got a job at an orphanage to help children since she couldn't help her own. She always suggests she could sing to the kids, because she loves singing, but the other workers are adamant that she doesn't because she's terrible at it. 

However, there's one thing I may have forgotten to mention. So uh, remember her former mate who stole her eggs? Lets just say he was left with a pretty nasty burn on his face where she scratched him. Mainly because she's...well...a firescales. Oh but don't worry about the orphans! They have an animus worker there who gave her some bracelets that deactivate her firescales when she wears them.

I know, a very short story, but a happy ending nonetheless! Hope you enjoyed! Bye now!