Kinda Sus

A/N: I hope that the title isn't offensive but I thought it was fun. Here's this to kick it off :)

"How does it feel to be the token gay?" Kayden laughed. 
"That's like token straight but the other way!" Danny laughed. He's drunk. The others laughed at his comment because it was just pointing out the obvious. 
"Well I mean, someone had to be the disappointment but it's great," Tanner replied with a smile. 
"Bro all of us are the disappointments of our families," Hudson laughed and they all wheezed. Their little group of misfits got really close really fast. 
"Well boys, and Sarah, I think we should call it a night," Blaze said, leaning back in his chair. He's the dad friend who takes no shit from anyone. He like boxing and his dad's a boxer. Blaze is also always hostile and will not hesitate to fuck someone up. 
"Why do you always say the boys and Sarah?" Sarah asked. 
"Because there are boys," Blaze said looking at the guys in a cuddle puddle on the couch then looked at Sarah, the only girl, sitting on her own on the other lazy boy, "and you," Blaze said. 
"But there's Tiff-" She started. 
"Get the fuck out," Danny said and Blaze was trying not to beat the teeth out of her. This isn't the first time that she's made this mistake. 
"Why?" She asked. Blaze got "pick me girl" vibes from Sarah as soon as she started hanging around them and he's never liked her. 
"Because you are the only female in this group," Kayden said. 
"Guys it's okay," Tanner whispered. 
"No, it's not. Sarah's made this mistake one too many times and we're fucking over it. She claims to be your friend yet she doesn't respect you or your pronouns," Hudson said to Tanner. Kayden hugged Tanner tighter. 
"Pfft. Whatever. Goodnight and I'll see you tomorrow," Sarah said and got up. 
"Bold of you to assume," Danny said and Tanner smiled a little to himself. She huffed and headed for the door. 
"Don't let the door hit you on the way out," Blaze called after her and she slammed the door. Blaze waited for the sound of something sliding down the wall but nothing happened. 
"She's lucky that the picture didn't come off the wall," Blaze said and sipped his root beer. 
"She's lucky that Tan didn't shut down like last time. But seriously. I'm fucking done with her," Danny said. 
"Aye," Everyone said together. 
"I'll do rounds," Blaze said and they all went out to Blaze's truck. Kayden went to get in the front. 
"No," Blaze said as he pulled his seatbelt on. Tan took his spot in the truck and the others piled into the back. There's lots of room for them all back there. Tan played music and Blaze made it so then Tanner would be the last person to get dropped off. 

"Do you want to stay the night or go home?" Blaze asked. His house is the main hangout spot. Everyone's got clothes there. Blaze actually got a second dresser to put in the basement so then each person can leave extra clothes and such. 
"Is that an invite to stay?" Tanner asked. 
"That it is. If you're willing to accept," Blaze said and the two of them looked at each other. 
"I would love to accept," Tan replied with a soft smile. 
"But?" Blaze asked. To him, it sounded like Tanner had trailed off as if he had something else to add. 
"But nothing," Tanner said and Blaze flashed the smallest of smiles before looking back at the road. Tanner gasped as what song was playing registered in his head. 
"TAKE ME DOWN TO THE FEMBOY HOOTERS WHERE THE MEN ARE PRETTY AND THE BOYS HAVE COOTERS!" Tanner sang along with Paradise City and Blaze laughed. They enjoyed each other's company until they got back. Tanner grabbed a change of clothes and went to the bathroom in the basement to change. 

"Yo, you better take off your tiddy be-gone device," Blaze said on the other side of the door. 
"Why?" Tanner asked. 
"Because you shouldn't sleep in it and we've been hanging out for more than eight hours," Blaze said. 
"And?" Tanner asked from inside the bathroom. 
"You're not supposed to wear it for longer than eight to twelve hours, you're not supposed to sleep in it because you could hurt yourself and wearing it too much or too long can cause damage to chest tissue and then you can't get surgery," Blaze said and after a moment of silence from the other side of the door, he continued, "I can imagine that it's mega uncomfortable to not wear it but you're so close to being able to get the surgery and then you won't have to wear it at all. Don't hurt yourself. I can get you a boxy sweater if that'll help," Blaze said. 
"Thank you for looking that up," Tanner replied. 
"So it's coming off right?" Blaze asked and Tanner didn't reply. 
"Tanner I swear to God I'll kick this door in and peel it off of you," Blaze said and Tanner laughed as the door opened. The two made eye contact for a second before Tanner threw his arms around Blaze and hugged him. Blaze leaned back a little bit and admired Tanner's facial features. Their eyes met and Tanner blushed a wee bit. 
"I don't want you to hurt yourself," Blaze said softly. Tanner smiled at the change in tone in the boy. Usually, he's of little words and when he talks he grabs attention. 
"Thank you," Tanner whispered, his eyes wandering down Blaze's face. Blaze smiled, assuming where Tan's eyes landed. 
"Tan~?" Blaze asked, watching as his eyes darted up and his blush spread to his ears. 
"Y-yeah?" Tan replied. 
"May I kiss you?" Blaze asked. 
"Do you know what I am?" Tan asked quietly. 
"A boy," Blaze answered. 
"A trans boy though," Tan whispered and his voice almost broke as if he was going to cry. 
"And you're a handsome boy but if the answer is a no then it's okay," Blaze said softly. 
"I thought you were straight?" Tan asked and Blaze shrugged, "that's kinda sus," Tan said and they both laughed. 
"I'm secretly the imposter," Blaze said quietly with a smile. 
"Then will a kiss turn into a date?" Tan asked. 
"Well I mean that's kind of ass backwards but yes. Absolutely it would if you want to," Blaze said. Tan smiled and nodded. 
"I would love that!" Tanner exclaimed. Blaze smiled and went down on one knee about two feet back from Tanner but in front of him. 
"Tanner Barin Piphin, will you do me the honour of being my boyfriend?" Blaze asked with a smile and Tanner laughed. 
"You are so extra, my god," Tanner laughed, "Blaze Jasper Knox, I would love to be your boyfriend," Tanner said with a smile and Blaze tackled him. 
"Thank satan," Blaze laughed and went to cup Tanner's face. Tanner groaned in a little bit of pain as Blaze took his weight off of the floor and put it all on Tanner. 
"Oh fuck you're heavy," Tanner said and Blaze laughed. 
"Fine then, how about this?" Blaze asked and rolled over, taking Tanner with him, leaving Tanner straddling his lap. Blaze sat up and came almost nose to nose with a flustered Tanner. 
"Is this okay?" Blaze asked, looking up into Tanner's eyes. Tanner nodded, heart pounding in his chest. 
"Okay," Blaze said and kissed Tanner. Tanner melted into it, hugging his arms around Blaze's neck. Blaze enjoyed the light taste of Twizler left on Tanner's breath from earlier. Tanner broke the kiss and rested his forehead against Blaze's and panted. 
"You know, I w-won't be able to provide you with um, the deed," Tanner whispered and looked away from Blaze. 
"Hey, it's okay," Blaze said and lightly grabbed Tanner's chin to make Tan look at him, "I want you, not sex," Blaze said softly and Tanner teared up. 
"I was so scared that you'd want something and hate me for not being able to give it," Tanner sobbed and Blaze hugged him. 
"No, no, no. I can imagine that it's hard enough to do daily things with the wrong body and I wouldn't expect you to have sex with the wrong body and one that you hate. I want your personality, I want your smile, I want you to be happy, I want to protect you and I want your cuddles. Your cuddles are honest to god the best out there. I'd never hate you for not pushing yourself to do something that you're not comfortable with nor would I push you to do something that you're uncomfortable with," Blaze said and Tanner smiled through his tears, happy tears of course. 
"Thank you," He said and Blaze hugged him, rubbed his back and rocked from side to side to the best of his ability in their position. 
"You don't need to thank me," Blaze whispered and they stayed like that until Tanner relaxed. Blaze ran his hand a little lower than he had before and his hand ran over the seam of something. 

"You didn't take it off, darlin," Blaze whispered into Tanner's ear, effectively flustering the poor boy. 
"I got excited, sorry, but," Tanner said and then decided to try Blaze's tricks against him, "I'll take that sweater that you offered," Tanner said and Blaze chuckled. It was deep and Tanner found it hot as fuck. 
"Don't start something you can't win," Blaze replied, lips ghosting over the shell of Tanner's ear before kissing his neck. Tanner's face went redder than a firetruck and he let out a little whine. 
"You're mean," Tanner said and Blaze laughed and ruffled Tanner's hair. 
"Go take off your binder and I'll put on a movie," Blaze said and they got up, did their things and cuddled up on one of the beds in the basement.