•1

Dream groaned as he woke up, he hitted his head against the wood of his bed, he groggily got up, rubbing his face, his freckles being abruptly interrupted by a big scar on the left side of his face, it wasnt that big that it touched his eyes,but the long thick line did cross his mouth, his emerald green eyes where halfopen.

''What time is it?''

He asked himself groggily, he grabbed his alarmclock and realised it was 4 in the morning, he knew he wouldnt be able to sleep again so he just got dressed, he putted on a medium green hoodie and tucked it in his jeans, naking him look fit and ready, he grabbed his mask and putted it on,thr straps being adjusted. He walked out of his room and into the hallways which lead to some circeling stairs, once he got down, he headed to the kitchen, being to lazy to make breakfast,he took of his mask and he just poured cereal in a bowl and added milk. His face flipped around as his phone (which had laid on the kitchen table all night) was lighting up.

''Dream''

''Yeah george? Whats it this time?''

''Im moving houses today, you said you'd come help, where are you then?''

''Shit thats true! Im packing my shit and heading over, wheres it again?''

''*pretend its an adress in the woods far away from dream house(he bas house:0) And he has to stay there teehee*''

''Shit, yeah ill start packing''

''Good''

''Bye gogs''

''Bye nightmare friend''

He finished his cereal as fast as a human could and went upstairs, packing 2 bags, one for clothing, and one for stuf that isnt clothing, once he fiddled with that enough, he grabbed both bags and made sure everything was unplugged before he left, no fires should happen. He putted his bags in the backseat of his car, his car was a silver audi, with a slight dent on the side, sapnap was practicing soccer once when they decided to go to a sports evebt once, y'know the drill.
Dream checked if the ugly neon red bags werent going to move and shutted the back door, he stepped into the drivers seat and plugged in his seatbelt, he fired up the audi who he had named lovingly "bitch" and drove off into th sunset. The twist is it was pouring, like a amazon rainforest.