Chapter 1: Meeting the Golden Deer.

3RD PERSON POV, so the reader knows everyone's name but (Y/N) doesn't.

After meeting Seteth's sister, Flayn. (Y/N) went to see the classroom to meet his students. (Y/N) entered the classroom and greeted the students.

(Y/N): "Hello class. My name is (Y/N), I will be your Professor for this year."

Hilda: "Wait. What!? Are you really our homeroom professor?"

Ignatz: "Is that true? You aren't quite what I had pictured...Oh! Sorry! I didn't mean that the way it sounded."

Hilda: "I was sure you'd be roped into joining the knights!"

Claude: "Don't tell me. You chose this class just to get to know me better, Right I'm flattered, really. Heh, whoops. Now that you're our professor, maybe I should choose my words more carefully."

(Y/N): "Don't worry, we seem to be close in age. In class you may call me professor, but wherever else, you all may call me (Y/N)." 

Claude: "Oh? Well, then! You're right about us being close in age and all, I suppose formalities aren't all that necessary."

Lorenz: "One must truly marvel at the exceptionally of this appointment. Becoming a teacher to students almost the same age as yourself. How... unusual. I've heard you are a skilled mercenary, but I cannot shake my discomfort at your new position."

Raphael: "Are you really strong as they say? Let's see your biceps! I bet I've packed on more muscle than you!"

Quietly, (Y/N) revealed his arms from under his cloak, and looked at how swole his arms were.

(Y/N): Thoughts: "I don't think he can destroy a tree with one punch..."

Ignatz: "I doubt that. Apparently, our new professor was personally recommended by Alois, one of the knights."

Claude: "As far as skill goes, he almost killed me and some other people with an army of clones. What's more, Teach here was raised by the most renowned former captain of the Knights of Seiros."

Leonie: "I know. I hate to admit it but, there's no way someone raised by the captain isn't worthy."

Lysithea: " The captain? Who are you talking about?"

Leonie: "Captain Jeralt, of course! The most notable captain of the Knights of Seiros and a peerless mercenary."

(Y/N): "You're exaggerating a bit."

Leonie: "Hmph! First, you claim to be his first apprentice, now this!  It doesn't matter what you think of him. Captain Jeralt deserves nothing but respect."

(Y/N): Thoughts: "Jeez... She's so annoying..."

Lysithea: "Hm. Well, after working as a mercenary alongside a father figure such as he, I have high hopes for our professor."

Hilda: "Just because someone is special doesn't mean their children are special too, Lysithea. Assuming that a child is going to be exceptional just because of their lineage is a bad idea.

(Y/N): "Actually, Jeralt isn't my father."

Claude: "Wait, really?"

(Y/N): "Yeah, my father was actually Jeralt's brother in arms. And my mother died giving birth to me. My middle name is actually my father's name."

Claude: "Really? What is your middle name?"

(Y/N): "Von Bardock."

Leonie: "B-Bardock!?"

Claude: "As in the legendary 2nd captain of the Knights of Seiros!?"

(Y/N): "Heh heh, yup. Bet you all have heard legendary stories about him right?"