Chapter 2: Mock battle.

(Y/N) had to choose 3 of his students to join him in the mock battle as one 5 people were allowed on 1 team. He chose Hilda, Lysithea, and Raphael. Claude and (Y/N) have to be on the team. The mock battle soon started.

Claude: "So, this is the stage for the mock battle...The commands all yours, Teach."

(Y/N): "Alright, class, we're going for the Black Eagles first as they are seen to be easier to take on."

Class: "Right!"

(Y/N): "Hilda, Lysithea, You two head deeper into that forest while me, Claude and Raphael will stay at the edge of the forest. Lysithea, I trust you can be in charge of Hilda."

Hilda: "What!? Why is she in charge of me?"

(Y/N): "I am not in the mood to hear your complaints, Ms. Goneril." He said in a tone that scared the whole class. "Now, go."

Hilda and Lysithea then went into the forest. Claude and Raphael followed (Y/N) until they saw Ashe.

Claude: "Hey, Teach, we got trouble." He says, pointing to Ashe.

Raphael: "Hey, Ferdinand and Hubert are coming over here!" He says, pointing through the forest."

(Y/N): "Hmm, it seems like they haven't spotted Lysithea and Hilda. So Claude and Raphael, go take Ferdinand on. I'll take care of Ashe and Hubert."

Claude and Raphael: "Got it!" They then went to confront Ferdinand.

(Y/N) then stared at Ashe as he ran closer and closer. He then puts 2 fingers on his forehead and tries to lock onto Ashe's location. Once he found it, he disappeared.

As Ashe was running, he was suddenly tripped by something and fell

Ashe: "D-Damn, what was that?"

He then realized (Y/N) was standing over him with a wooden sword near his neck.

(Y/N): "Gotcha." He smiled.

Ashe: "Professor! How did you get here so fast!"

(Y/N): "I have my ways. Now I gotta go help my students." He puts 2 fingers on his forehead again and disappears, leaving Ashe in awe.

When (Y/N) teleports back to his class, he sees Claude and Raphael defeating Ferdinand. Hubert was about to help before (Y/N) teleports in front of him and knees him in the gut.

Hubert: "Gah!"

(Y/N): "Not so fast. Your opponent is me."

Hubert: "Fine, so be it." He then shot him with a Miasma A.

(Y/N) took the blast head-on with a straight face. Hubert was a bit surprised.

(Y/N): "Was that the best you got?"

Hubert: "Tch, you asked for it." He shot a fireball at (Y/N).

(Y/N) quickly deflected the ball and smiled.