Heartbreak

You looked at the pregnancy test in your hands. 
"Oh God." You moan. You're far too young for this. You shut your eyes and peel them open again, but there it remains. Two red lines.

"Hey babe?" You say cautiously, peering around the corner, looking at him playing fortnight on his Xbox. He was always gaming, and had insisted on taking it with him into their apartment they bought together. 
"Yeh?" He responded, eyes glued to the screen.
"Um. I have something to tell you."
"Can it wait? I'm about to win." He dips a Dorito into a jar of peanut butter and shoved it into his mouth, the spread smearing over his face. Just like Jake used to do, you think wistfully.
"I'm pregnant." His jaw dropped. 
"OMG really?"
"Yeh...I didn't know how you would take it."
"I'm going to be a dad Twilight!" My heart drops.
"It...It isn't yours." He gasps in a Wattpad style.
"How...could you?"
"Well it was pretty easy actually I just got him to stick his-"
"STOP!" He cries out. "I- I trusted you Twilight." His face contorts, and then he drops dead on the floor.

I stagger backwards. This can't be happening. All because I slept with Jake? And there weren't big enough condoms for his giant manhood? I kneel down, too exhausted to stand. I drift into darkness. Unbeknownst to me though, Mordecai was slowly waking up. 
"Time to get my revenge." He says, glaring at my dishevelled corpse.