Chapter 15:I've Seen This Before. (edited)

Right now Team ZWEI stood outside team RWBY's dorm. Two Atlas androids were preventing them from entering. But they could still hear the conversation due to the door being cracked by Ruby.

James:I'm sorry, but you've left us with no choice.

Yang:But he attacked me!

James:Video footage and millions of viewers say otherwise.

Y/N:(How did he get Yang to do that?)

Weiss:But Yang would never do that!

Ruby:Yeah!

James:[sighs] You all seem like good students, and the staff here at Beacon are fully aware that you would never lash out the way you did.

Y/N:(Maybe an illusion?)

James:Under normal circumstances. What I believe, and hope to be is nothing more than the results of stress and adrenaline. When you're out on the battlefield your judgement can be clouded in an instant. Sometimes you see things that simply aren't there. Even after the fight has passed.

Elijah:[mumbles] Yeah right. No one will believe that.

Yang:But I wasn't tr-

James:That's enough!

She went silent from his outburst.

James:The sad truth is whether it was an accident, or an assault it doesn't matter. The world saw you attack an innocent student. They've already drawn their own conclusions. And it's my job to inform you that, you're disqualified.

They couldn't see her face, but knew she was heartbroken from the news. James leaves the room only to be stopped by Y/N and Elijah.

Y/N:Excuse me headmaster.

James tenses up a little, but stopped to talk.

James:Ah, Y/N. How may I help you?

Y/N:I would like to say something about that Mercury guy.

James:No offense Y/N, but if it's to try and convenience me to let Yang back in the tournament. I'm afraid I can't.

Y/N:I know that, but what I have to say could be serious.

Team RWBY were listening from behind the door.

James:Oh, how so?

Elijah:We, or he thinks we've fought him before.

Y/N:Or someone he knows.

James:You've fought him before.

Y/N:Well once was during class but the other was when were attacked at a bookstore.

RWBY:WHAT?!

They opened the door and they glared at them. Well, Ruby just glared at Y/N.

Y/N:(How can a innocent, cute girl like Ruby have such a imitating glare.)

James:He has?

This peaked James's curiosity.

Y/N:I believe so, or someone he knows. Because when I fought them both they had the same legs.

James:That's all the evidence you have? Is that they have the same legs?

Y/N:Metal legs to be exact.

James:You have proof?

Y/N:Everytime I hit their legs I can hear a small ping as if hitting metal. Even with my wolf hearing I could barely hear it.

James:And you're sure of this? You didn't just hit his guns.

Y/N:Positive. It can't be just a coincidence that I fight two people with metal legs so close. Plus this gut feeling I have about them makes me think something bad is happening soon.