5. Five-O

2 minutes later...

After gathering some information from some Rioters about a leader named Five-O, Caleb and the princesses are now moving down the streets to his last known location which happens to be in the neighborhood of Chelsea. They wander around the houses as it begins to snow. Everyone else is now wearing some winter clothing and Frosta, who's fallen asleep is being carried by Scorpia.

Mermista: "Are you sure you know where you're going?"

Caleb: "ISAC is designed to locate some targets in specific areas. He said that Five-O should be somewhere here."

They move around a lane of houses and they turn to the left to see another lane, and between the houses is an alley of backyards & bins along with some piles of trash. Then, they hear some voices coming from the alley. It's the Rioters.

Rioter: "Where's Five-O at? He said to meet up here an hour ago."

Rioter 2: "Probably looting a McDonald's or something, I dunno. All I can say is that the man's a fatass."

Rioter 3: "You sure you wanna say that about the big guy? I mean the man leads us and we'll meet up with some more guys out there. There are more gangs out there, you know."

Rioter: "Well get this, Poole and his gang are dead. So's Hutch and Finch. Those JTF motherf*ckers and those orange watch assholes are picking us apart."

Rioter 2: "F*ck. What about Michelle & Ripper?"

Rioter: Michelle & Wild Child are still alive, thank God. Anyway, now let's just-

Then, another Rioter arrives looking scared and worried and sounding frantic. He rushes out of a house in the area and rushes to the 3 Rioters.

Rioter 4: "GUYS! GUYS! GUYS!"

Rioter: "What is it, what's wrong?"

Rioter 4: "It's Wild Child, he's dead! Some jackass with this orange futuristic-looking watch shot him up at Hudson Yard! He's got these bitches with him, blue & green. He killed him, man!"

Rioter: "F*CK! SON OF A BITCH, WE'RE NEXT THEN! Alright, forget waiting for Five-O, we're leaving!"

As they pack their things, Caleb then makes a decision to attack and interrogate one of them of Five-O's whereabouts. 

Caleb: "Girls, stay here. I'm going all in!"

He gets up and draws out his G36 and open fires on the Rioters, killing 1. The other Rioters get to cover and one of the peaks to shoot Caleb, only to get hit on the chest by him.

Rioter 2: "AAH!"

Rioter: "SHIT! He's dead!"

Rioter 4: "DAMN YOU!"

*BANG*

*BANG*

Rioter 4: "AAGH!"

Then, Caleb draws out his pistol and the princesses watch Caleb move up on the Rioter and he shouts out.

Caleb: "Where's Five-O?!"

Rioter: "You think I'll tell you, you orange watch motherf*cker?! F*ck you! He's on his way anyway and he's bringing in more boys of ours!"

Then, he hears some footsteps approaching and he sees a Rioter in a black jacket with a red hoodie and a bandana across his face. He stops and looks at Caleb before looking around and sighing in annoyance. Behind him, is a Rioter with a baseball bat, and another Rioter.