↺11↺

Hi, I know it's been 2 days since I left I wanted to let you know that I will come back tomorrow or possibly early tonight depending on when this arrives or when I decided we are prepared. I hope you have had time to think and that you're ok. I love you. I miss you.

Katsuki sat there re-reading it a couple of times since he was so tired he had missed some words, his alpha was going insane, he hadn't slept since Izuku left, his eye bags and the dark circles made that clear. He re-read 'I love you' over and over on the letter, and surprisingly the letter was scented by the omega as well, making the Alpha preen slightly happy. Katsuki had been spending all of his time in the omegas nest to the point he had his scent all over the nest now, so it didn't smell like the omega at this point, which made him more upset.

He didn't realize how much he depended on Izuku and that scared him, he missed the presence of his pups too, their room as well was filled with the alphas scent now. He missed his family, and he really didn't realize how much it would hurt for them to leave him all alone.

He thought he would be just fine if they left for a few days or if he had to go to war for a while, he believed that if anything the omega would be much more upset, but he was so wrong.

He didn't think this was Izuku's exact intention, but it made him realize how Izuku must've felt, more specifically his omega.

Omegas, one of their soul purposes in their heart is protecting their family. Very often, an omega if the alpha especially isn't around will go feral when someone dares to threaten the safety of their pups. The alpha didn't realize this before because alphas are just normally more bulky and stronger than omegas even when they aren't feral, so the protection of their family isn't as scary because alphas are already prepared to do that most of the time, not thinking that they will be attacked. But an omegas guard is always up. They're not as strong as an alpha, which is why many times when threatened without their alpha they will go feral which helps them immensely when fending off others. But just in general Omegas whole purpose in life is to create a family of their own, and the thought of losing their family hurts them tremendously. 

But Katsuki didn't think of this fact, which is where he started to make bad decisions. If he thought of this before, he probably would've acted much differently. At the time he was just thinking of not stressing Izuku out, but if anything he stressed him out more in the end.

Katsuki just hoped Izuku wasn't done with him. He missed his family.

Izuku POV

I smiled softly at Todoroki as the pups excitedly waved as we went off back home. The pups did miss Kachann, but they also had lots of fun here and surprisingly Todoroki had gotten like a jungle gym in his garden and I had asked him why because as far as I knew he didn't have pups on the way or an omega.

He told me it was in case I had to mate with him, so my pups would be happy, and that warmed my heart. He even said that he actually had an interest in an omega I knew, he wouldn't tell me, but really I was happy for him, I wanted him to be happy. If they ended up together, and I lost Katsuki and needed to go with him, we would cross that path when we got there. Actually well no I did think about it, my idea was that they could mate each other, then we could technically just pretend we were mated in public until I could figure out another plan, since I wouldn't want his real mate to be upset or jealous.

I hope whoever it is, they see how amazing Todoroki would be as an alpha.
When I had learned of Todoroki ruling a kingdom, I wasn't really surprised, but I was also happy with the way he treated his workers, his people, and anyone else. Even if he seemed cold because he doesn't show that much emotion, he really isn't. He told me the Omega wasn't royalty either, just like I wasn't.

When I went through the villages around his castle, everything was so busy and alive, it made me happy to see others smile. He deserved his kingdom. He took very good care of it.

We finally get home and the pups rush out almost bumping into some of the guards which made me chuckle, I knew they were happy to see their father, and their caregiver who they love, he took care of them when I couldn't be there, and it was cute how much they liked him.

I thanked my personal guard for carrying my bags and make my way to the entrance, taking one more breath before continuing.

Word count m: 876
This is short compared to the last one 😂💕