Chapter 2

Thoughts

A itchy sound floating through my ears, whispering back and forth, asking rather if it's truth or not.

What is happening.

________________

I thought of that day, I don't want to bother him or anyone. This feelings feels...strange..I have never felt this way, it's like my heart drops down to my stomach everytime I see him. That day is the day where it all change.

I scroll through my phone and yet still confused about yesterday. I look at the fire place, I really like the warm sound of it. then I saw Charli coming through the hallway, she waves happily like usual, I just smile. "So what's up levi?" Charli ask while sitting on the other empty sofa at my right corner side. "Not much, have something in mind and some thoughts that needs to be discovered, that's all." She seems worried knowing that something might happened to me, but I didn't care less. She still continues asking some questions, but this time I didn't look up at my phone, I just continued scrolling through some pages and posts.

Later that day, Charli has been worried that if theirs something wrong or happened to me. I feel bad because it's my own problem, and I don't want anyone to get worried about me.

"NOoo..Charli, girl, what are you doing!" Alex said while we're recording a video for the Roleplay. We laughed and enjoyed the roleplay, we joked around and have fun. "Jaxx that's not the car key!! you idiot!!" Alex said and we all laugh. After recording, we small talk a little in the voice chat "Sora, you said we were gonna play piggy today! why did you lie to me?" Light said with a mix of confusion and disappointment voice of his. "Oh oops, my bad." Sora giggles it off and I Laughed a little.

Times go by so quickly, it's almost time for bed, and yet, I don't feel sleepy at all. I got out of my room, slowly and quietly closed the door, then I saw Light downstairs talking to Jaxx, I don't want to bother them, but whenever I see Light, the feelings will start crumbling trough my body to my stomach. I quietly listen about what they're saying, but I can't hear them too well. "I think you should try to get closer to him." that sentence gives me a weird vibe to it, and it's the only one I can hear clearly from here.

I go to the balcony to have some fresh air, it's pretty chilly here and the stars looks so majestic and bright today, it's a very nice view, and I don't come outside that often at night.

I felt a warm hand poking my left arm from my back, I turn around and it was Light, his eyes meet up with mine, and I can't describe this feelings rather if it's a dream or not. We been like this position for a whole minute "Do you need some completely?" Light asked, snapping out the awkwardness away "Oh sure, are you here for some fresh air too?" I ask and he just simply nobs his head. We chat for couple more minutes or hours, and I must say, I enjoy his company a lot, it's fun hanging out with him, and I adore his smile so much, it's so warm and sweet, and I hope to see more, but then again, that would be a weird thing to do..right?

what is this...weird feelings..?