Chapter 3

- Smile -

I hear his pleasant, gentle voice flying through my dreams. he sounds so pure and I just wish you were here.

More then just a dream.

________________

I woke up on my soft bed, the warm light flashing through my window, everything was the same as usual, or that's just what I think..

I grab my phone on the table by my left hand side, and check if there's any new message. I saw 2 messages from Light, I wonder what he send me this time 'Hey Levi! is it okay if we go hang out today? it's okay if you don't want to.' 'oh right! it's pretty early so if I wake you up, I'm sorry.' "wow, Light wake up that early to texted me that?" I though of myself, and suddenly, I feel like my stomach feels itchy again, but I ignore the feelings and head over to the bathroom to brush my teeth.

I got ready and gently closed the door behind me, I went to Light's room and knocked on the door. I hear foot steps on the other side of the room. I waited patiently "Oh, good morning Levi."
Light opens the door and smiles softly "Morning Light." I responded to him. He let me in his room and we small chat a bit, then, he pull out the laptop out of his soft pastel purple bag and start googling something. I look around his bedroom and other small details while Light is busy doing something. I noticed the corner of the bed has a Levi and Light plush along with some other pillows to match up the theme a bit, I try to look for other plushies but those two are the one that I saw for now.

Light grab my shirt and begin to pull a little, I turn around and gently look at him, my eyes meet up against his, this silence of the air was fresh, his soft hand putting on mine, we continue to stare at each other, his dreamy eyes start to look away with an embarrassment, I snapped the silence out by asking what he was going to show me, he grabbed the laptop and show it to me, but not even try to make eyes contact, it's a park near Alex's house that we always drove past "You want to hang out there at the park?" I ask, hoping he'll respond, "yeah." he said while giggles a bit. I can feel the butterflies flying in my stomach like crazy right now, his soft and pure voice always gets me, his charming smile always droves me into him. It's like I wanted him..but yet, too bad.

Wait..what am I thinking...?

________________
Note from the creator

Thank you for all of your support and patient, I was kinda busy, school is starting pretty soon too. and so sorry for short chapter. you guys are the best, and have a wonderful day <3