T E N

R-18: Read for your own risk. Sobrang bawal sa bata =)

Seven months passed and things happened fast. I’ve been busy with work. Meetings were everywhere that I had been into Japan for the past 2 months.

Philip had been busy as well. Hindi na kami masyadong nagkikita. Hindi na rin muna ako nag-stay sa bahay niya because I had been doing a lot. Kapag nagkikita kami, we would only talk for a few minutes then would immediately separate ways.

I kind of missed that guy talaga. I wanted to see him after work but I know that he is busy kaya saka na lang muna.

I picked up my things from my desk. I made sure that everything that I need for the meeting are ready. I even checked it twice.

Then, I stood up from my seat and walked my way out of the office. Naglakad ako patungo sa elevator and then waited until the elevator stops at the conference room.

When I arrived, the board of directors greeted me. I remained my stoic face as I greeted them back. I placed my things above the desk on the front and made them all seated.

“Cecel, please pass these to everyone,” I told Cecel as I gave her the folders where I wrote all the important details for this meeting.

Cecel immediately accepted the folders and passed it to everyone. The board of directors then opened it and started reading.

I looked at them for a few minutes and waited until they could finally somewhat understood my plan.

“Alright. So, I guess you already have the idea?” I asked.

They all looked at me and nodded.

“A new service for your company, huh?” One of the board of directors asked, Mr. Lincoln.

I nodded. “Yes. As we all know, base on our last meeting, people were liking our services. They were looking highly on us so I don’t want to disappoint them. That’s how I came up with this new plan.”

I paused, then I continued. “This service is what we called house organizing. We’ve been working too much for our products but we haven’t thought of a new service that is connected with our company. We were too busy making the products improve that we almost forgot of making up a new plan.”

I looked at their eyes. “So, as you can see, inside that folders are the things I want to be possible.”

“These idea is really great, Ms. Miller, but do you think that these would be sufficient and beneficial?” Mrs. Morez asked.

I nodded. “Yes, it is. In fact, we will gain more clients through this service for nowadays people were really having trouble in doing home designs. It would be very beneficial on both sides, the company and the clients.”

I paused. “First, the company. The moment that we start this service, clients will be running in front of the company’s door to ask us for a house design. We will gain more income, that’s sure. Aside from that, we will have more investors on the way, in fact, Mister Zandro Saavedra is already one of the investors who gave his shares for this service that I planned. Second, the clients. This service will assure the clients for their safety throughout the house organizing. We will never fail them and that’s what we can assure to them.”

“How sure are you that this will work?” Miss Delavin asked.

“I planned this very carefully, and I have all of you. Let’s work together and through it, this will work.” I said.

“So, you’re going to hire house designers?” Mr. David asked.

I nodded. “Yes.”

“But, base in these, you will hire people who haven’t had the chance to graduate?” Mrs. Morez asked with creased forehead.