PATHETIC | BAAL X READER

its really short sorry :(

 You've never felt more vulnerable in your life as your vision— your purpose, was stripped away from you

The purple sparks ignited all around you as she made her way towards you, power within her strides. The electro archon, raiden shogun; Baal.

"You thought you could escape my reach? This vision was granted by an archon, and as an archon I have every right to strip you from it." Her voice was powerful over yours, she waved her hand downwards.

The samurai holding you took it as a message it held you towards the ground, shoving the side of your face into the dirt beneath you all.

"You're a cute little thing," Baal commented, standing over you, "Such a shame you need to be squished like a bug."

She hovered her foot over your head before slamming it down onto your ear. Your head is ringing, and your face red from the sudden pain.

"I've treated you so well within my domain, and this is how you thank me? Running away and causing all this trouble?" You winced as she grinded the heel of her shoe into the side of your head. "But I could never bring myself to hurt that cute face of yours, you're far too precious to me..."

Baal's tone changed sweeter for a moment before deepening, "That all ends now."

You yelled in pain as she increased her weight on the side of your skull, you could almost feel the pressure bending your bones. Baal frowned, her half lidded eyes glaring into your pathetic body squirming under her. You really were like a bug compared to her.

"Make more noise pet, maybe I'll keep you alive if you keep me entertained~"