Chapter - 10. Don't touch me

Raine Simmons - Blackwood

"Your majesty? Your majesty!! Open the bloody door." I yelled knocking onto his door.

At this point, I didn't care whether others got disturbed because of the nuisance. The pain was light in my knuckles. I felt sorrow from the minute I felt pain.

I barged in rapidly into the palace and towards his room.

I didn't get any answer from the other side. So I forcefully opened it and barged in. I was met with absolute darkness.

I heard the shower running at that moment. The thought of knocking on the bathroom door struck me, but I felt the pain in my knuckles again and the urgent need to go, stop him.

Maybe he punched a wall.

What was the fucking point in doing that?

I jostled in, the next moment, uninvited. The bathroom was just as I remembered. His fragrance of body wash and cologne haunted me, invading my nostrils yet again.

He stood in the glass chamber situated in the corner of the big ass bathroom.

His majesty was under the broken shower, hands rested on the wall, with his head hung down. His knuckles were bleeding like hell.

There was no ring to his finger. But why do I care?

I don't... Right?

Yes!! Because, he made it crystal clear to me, to not keep any expectations on him which I intend to follow.

I didn't care that he was naked in there and that was my first mistake. I walked in and tried to stop the shower but couldn't.

"Your majesty, just go out.  I said placing my hand on his well-built broad shoulders.

"Don't. Touch. Me." He growled in a dangerously low voice.

"I won't." I removed my hands resting my eyes solely on the side of his face. "But please stop hurting yourself."

His face then slowly turned to me. His eyes looked tormented and red. He was crying and that was the very reason I felt sorrow. He punched the wall and broke the shower trying to control his emotions.

That's when I saw them. His tattoos. At least I wasn't the only one with the tattoos. But they weren't as big as mine.