" Mercy? ; Chapter 6 "

(it's the next day and enjoy Techno angst! :D)

I woke up to a loud and boring alarm clock, almost being startled by the ringing and turned the clock off, I turned my head and saw the sleeping pills on the bedside drawer and the messy bedsheets on the floor.

I stood up and my voices gave me a good morning..

'Blade, blade! Good morning!'

'You don't deserve this room, go sleep in the trash next time.'

'Zzzzzz.....Huh? It's morning already? I wanted to sleep more..Well, at least I can annoy you now'

'Blah, blah, blah! We're getting bored, go hit something!'

'Hey, you see the alarm clock right? Go hit that!'

I shooed the voices away and took a deep breath, I should go tell Wil to wake up or else he'll oversleep again.

I walked out into the hallway, it was quiet and the voices came back again, I shooed the voices away again and opened the door to Wilbur's room.

Nowhere.

He was no where to be found, I looked into Tommy and Tubbo's room, also nowhere to be found.

There was a makeshift rope that was thrown out of the window.

'No, they couldn't have!'

'Maybe you killed them in your sleep!'

'Look at that, maybe they ran away because they hate you!'

'Come on! Follow them! Or maybe this is a dream? Go use the pills!'

There were too much thoughts filling up my head, what if they ran away? Did I actually kill them in my sleep? Is this even real? Am I real?! Is this world even real?!

Nononononononononono....

I ran back to my room took the pills and looked at them with cold and dead, I need to wake up, but what if this isn't a dream? I should look for them, if I can't find them, I'll use the pills!

I slipped on a random white button up and brown pants and ran down the hallway, I don't care how I look, I need to find them fast, wait, what if they got kidnapped?! Nononono!

I slipped down the makeshift rope and I saw footprints, it's a sign that they aren't dead!

I ran and ran, I felt like my legs were about to pop off but I need to find them, tears sprouted out of my eyes and fell into the moist ground.

I hear voices.

It's been a few minutes and I was giving it my all, my legs, their moving on their own now, I'm stuck, someone help me, please, please.

There! I can see a white blob, maybe that's them? How could a blob be them?!

I panicked and panicked, where even am I now? Four figures, three heading one way, the other one went the other, the figures got clearer as I got closer, the tears blurred my vision so everything looked the same.

'You can do it!'

'They're probably just strangers, why even bother? Just die in this 'dream' and you can wake up!'

'I don't care....'

'Kill them!!! Better than destroying an item, right?!'

"Wilbur?! Tommy!? Tubbo?!" I said as I approached the three figures, the one who went the other way was gone, I didn't even notice.

"Techno?" A deep voice said, was it Wilbur? He had the deepest voice in the family but there are other people that have deep voices.

One of the shorter figures flinched a bit by seeing me and hid behind the shortest.

"Gosh, your here! I was about to swallow all of my fucking pills because I thought that this was a dream, your lucky Dad hasn't woke up yet or else!" I shouted as the tears flowed into my face, I didn't want to continue with the reasons, I just DIDN'T.

"B-big bro.." The blonde said, no Tommy said.

Tubbo comforted him by patting his back and humming a song.

'Awww, I really thought that it was a dream!!'

'They really did run away though, they must hate you!'

'They hate you, they hate you, they hate you!!!'

'THEY HATE YOU, THEY HATE YOU, THEY HATE YOU, THEY HATE YOU, THEY HATE YOU!!!'

The voices taunted me but I didn't care.

I just didn't care at all. It was hopeless. I was born with this stupid disorder. I should die.

The voices laughed and laughed and I cried inside, being vulnerable is a weakness to me.

Look, even Tommy is scared of me! He must hate me, for once, I agree with the voices.

"Techno.."

Someone is talking to me.

"What?"

Who is it, I can feel two arms wrapping around my chest.

"It's okay. Just ignore them. We don't hate you at all."

It was Wilbur, he always knew what the voices were saying, he knows and he will always know what they say.

Tommy and Tubbo joined the hug and we stayed there for a few minutes but it felt like hours, the voices weren't saying anything anymore, I can imagine, no see their faces being......

merciful.

Nice joke, they will never be merciful, NEVER.

(The next chapter will have the trigger warning for pills, guess who's going to overdose??? Maybe Techno? Nah...Not him..This chapter is way to short for my liking :C )