12: I love you

Sol A's point of view

On a Saturday, Jin Ho asked help from me. He was planning to get into Hankuk University Law School. He wanted to be a prosecutor. He wanted to talk with Yang-gyosunim. But I guess he felt awkward, and since he knew Yang-gyosunim and I were kind of close, I'll be joining them.

We all agreed to meet at a coffee shop.

Author's point of view

The two men came earlier than Sol for a few minutes

The two men came earlier than Sol for a few minutes. They were sitting next to each other. But they didn't talk. They just minded their own business. As Sol came, they both watched her.

"If you really like her, just confess to her instead of wasting your time looking at her." Jin Ho advised. "It's not against the law. She's no longer your student." He paused for a moment. "If you don't confess immediately, she might fall for me." He said confidently. And that made Jong Hoon pissed off.

"I---" Before he could even say anything, Sol came in. So he didn't continue.

The two men looked away from each other.

"Oh, the two of you are already here." The lawyer said as she sat down on the seat in front of Jong Hoon. Jin Ho was sitting beside the two of them.

Jin Ho smiled warmly at Sol, as he usually does.

Meanwhile, Jong Hoon was just his normal self

Meanwhile, Jong Hoon was just his normal self. "Let's get to the point." He said coldly.

"Jin Ho wants to get into Hankuk University Law School." The three of them talked about the requirements and everything.

"I'll get going." The prosecutor-turned-professor said coldly, stood up and went out.

As he was walking, Sol followed him.

"Gyosunim, gwaenchanayo?" She asked. "Is there anything bothering you? You seem pretty cold and serious today."

'It's because of the inappropriate feelings I have for you. I have to do this to avoid you.' He wanted to say those words to her.